Eighteen

I have some news! I am in the process of finishing two books (Gentleman and Quiet) and I have just finished Skittles which means that I will have more free time to be writing on my other fics, such as this one which I have left in the dark so much, something I know that I've apologised for so many times!

I know I always start these with an apology and an excuse but in time I'll be updating this regularly!

Character development! Character bonding! Plot progress! Yippee!

To say that Louis enjoyed the company of Harry and Marcel, sandwiched in between the incredibly pretty omegas, was an understatement

To say that Louis enjoyed the company of Harry and Marcel, sandwiched in between the incredibly pretty omegas, was an understatement. He enjoyed it, yeah, from the moment that he was pushed to pay down on the incredibly soft bed and have one omega circle an arm around his waist and hug him to his chest while the other lay on top of him, leaving him perfectly stuck in a sandwich of warmth and undying affection.

He enjoyed it too much.

Things like comfort, affection, it's not something that Louis gets often, and even when he did have a family that could give him hat type of affection, it was rare even then unless you were dying or it was your birthday hug from grandma. And on the run across the country, you don't exactly have a lot of time to stop and build a relationship full of affectionate hugs and kisses either.

So for Louis to be bombarded - because honestly, it's the only type of word that Louis can think of which suits the situation - with so much care, with so much affection and radiant fondness, it was all too much for him to take. It's not like the affection and fondness was coming from the wrong people - because he'd take cuddled up with Harry and Marcel over being jump humped by Zayn any day - he just didn't deserve it from such wonderful omegas that they are.

Because that's what they are. Intelligent, handsome, wonderful omegas that have equally amazing and wonderful Alpha husbands - Liam's hatred for Louis being besides the point - and Louis is just in the way. He's a fuck up, a basket case headbin that's been on the run from the law ( for a crime that he can barely remember) for so long that he doesn't even have a home go call his own, and probably will never have one due to his reputation.

And it's that, those words ( basket case, head-bin, fuck up...) which makes Louis fear to get even remotely close to anyone. It was as if Louis possessed the opposite of the Midas touch, where instead of everything turning to gold, everything crumpled beneath his touch. And he fears that, he fears that his presence, his touch, will taint these innocent and so open omegas that seem to look at him like he's some type of wounded animal.

And he is, just not in the way that they think that he is.

So he makes a run for it, not for the first time in his life.