Twenty

Told myself I was gonna update this quicker than before, that didn't happen lmao.

October was a pretty shitty month, and November hasn't been looking that great either. I'm busy with homework, coursework and actual work and I'm just overall exhausted when it comes to even thinking about putting words down into a chapter. I haven't updated something regularly in an awful long time.

I always make up shitty excuses, I'm sorry. Here's my shitty attempt of a chapter x

20 comments for a quicker update guys x

"You can cook?"

"I can cook pancakes."Louis corrects the Alpha that seems to fall into the bar stool by the kitchen island. Despite the impressive 15 hours of sleep ( not that Louis had been counting of course, it's just ridiculous the amount of times that you look at a clock when you're bored out of your mind cleaning a house that isn't yours ) that the Alpha had, it still didn't give Zayn that over all fresh and wonderful look that the Alpha usually wore with a massive sense of pride and vanity.

But, he does look better which honestly, from the state that Louis had previously just seen Zayn in, he's pretty sure that you couldn't look worse unless you happened to be dead. Louis' experience with an Alphas rut was always during, not an after or before, and it was never out of a relationship purpose either. He's a pretty face in the crowd, a body worth drooling over, and it was so surprise the amount of times that an equally as handsome or beautiful Alpha buddy of his gave him a wad of cash to help in their rut.

And who's Louis to say that he didn't enjoy it? He's an omega, biologically made to enjoy an Alphas rut, to submit to an Alphas increasing amount of pheromones, to lap up the throwing, the biting, the rough fucking up against walls, on broken furniture, a bare mattress. Louis had loved it. Loved the attention, the roughness, the drunken pheromones and the never ending worship of an animalistic clouded mind of an egotistic alpha.

The aftermath, however, was a completely different image altogether. Louis has never stayed long enough to witness an Alpha after a heat, to see the low after the high, being shooed out the door and slammed in his face before Louis could even blink. The low after a heat was never something an omega fretted about, that was, as long as you had the protecting company of your mate or buddy of the week, but for Alphas, it's the most embarrassing thing in the world and Louis can see why.

"Eat up, I've seen corpses that look healthier than you."Louis sets the stack of pancakes down in front of the dreadful looking Alpha, along with cutlery and a massive mug of black coffee. Zayn peaks through his fingers to take a look at the delicious stack of buttermilk pancakes before groaning, shaking his head and retreating back behind his hands.

"It feels like I've got the worlds worse hangover."

"Well you were intoxicated on your own deadly pheromones, I think that would count for a massive hangover."Louis cracks a small smile whenever Zayn huffs out a laugh behind his hands, groaning at the pain he's caused himself."Try a painkiller, it might help."

"You might as well give me a handful of Smarties, that's the amount of usefulness a painkiller is to an Alpha."Zayn glares through the gaps of his fingers at the dazzling looking omega who's half leant over the kitchen island in a pair of black leggings and a hoodie.

"Go on, Doctor Malik, tell me what I can give you to help your pheromone hangover."Louis rests his face in his hands, a perfect eyebrow raised in question.