The Ouija board

This is a special chapter as one of my friends on Wattpad wrote this story for me. Thank you so much TincaBell for writing this. I absolutely love it. I am really sorry to you that I couldn't write it earlier. I was so busy with school I couldn't even open wattpad for a few days. I just want to say I'm sorry.
Go follow her she is 'amayzing' person. Yes she is 'Amayzing', not 'amazing'. Out of the world ( just like my word 'Amayzing'). Enjoy!!!

<><><><><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><<><>
One weekend I was at my house with two of my friends watching a couple of movies and hanging out when one of them pulled out a box.
"What is that Tommy?"
"An Ouija board. I thought we should have a little fun tonight."

I looked at Jill as she started to shake her head and stand up.
"I am not doing this"
"Oh come on, it'll be fun and it's just a stupid game"

After 10 minutes he finally managed to convince her to sit down on the floor in a circle and put our hands on the board.

"Amy this is your house after all, so why don't you go first?"
My stomach churned as I heard those words.
"Thanks for reminding me."

I close my eyes and think of a question.
"What's your name?"

Almost instantly our hands start to move across the board.
"S-O-P-H-I-E"

"Holy sh*t!" Both Jill and Tommy said in sync. By the look on their faces I knew non of them were playing a joke.

"Ask it more"
"Um... How did you die?"
Our hands shot across the board- "S-U-I-C-I-D-E"

"Oh my gosh!" I say with a shaky voice. "I know who this is! It's that girl that hung herself in the old factory in town."

"Well let's go threw and play it. Let's up the anti." Tommy said. We pack up the board and headed towards town. We were only five minutes away when we suddenly lost control of the wheel causing us to drive off the road and hit a tree. We miraculously climb out of the car ok.

"Oh god!" Tommy looks at the car in shock. I remember how strict his parents are and how mad they would be when they saw the car.
"Hey, come on, it's not too bad" I say but he ignores me.

"Oh no!" Jill shouts. Ever her parents were strict. She wasn't even supposed to be out tonight.

"You guys we are all ok so I'm sure our parents will understand."

They ignored me and try make things seem better and start limping towards towards the town. I am too mad to follow them so I turn around and head back home.

I stay in bed for the next two days as my body is in excruciating pain

I stay in bed for the next two days as my body is in excruciating pain. I'm in bed one night when I hear a voice.
"What's your name?" It asks me.
"Amy" I say confused a few seconds go by. "How old are you?"
"I'm twenty. Who are you and what do you want?" After I ask there is a "boom" sound from my living room. I rush downstairs and there are a couple teens on the floor sitting in a circle doing something.

"Hey dude! Stop breaking stuff. You don't want her to haunt us."says a guy as everyone starts laughing. I am confused even more.

"How did the chick die anyway?" One of them asked.
"She just died this Friday. Didn't you hear. Her friends got in an accident and she was crushed in the back seat."

My heart pounds as I walk closer to them and see the Ouija board on the floor.

I am dead...

My blood starts to boil
"Get out!" I yell the words being spelled out as the lights start to flicker and I throw a case at them.

They all run out of my house in horror.

Written by-
TincaBell