“YES, TOTALLY” Leila yelled back

“There ya go! Problem solved. Pick you up at eight” Mike told her before turning around and walked towards the door. “See you later Leils.”

Laura tuned to look at her cousin, giving her a grumpy look, but Leila looked at her innocently and responded with a sly grin “What?”

            That night, Laura and Mike went on their date. He picked her up like the true gentleman he could be. Who knew Michael Harrington could be so considerate to bring woman a dozen roses. She wore a thigh short white dress that accentuated her flat stomach and her curved hips. The neckline was plunged and her cleavage teased him. His mouth went dry when he saw her, so gorgeous. He thought.   He wined and dined her. Held her close to him, proud to have her in his arms.  He wore a gray suit, with a light aquamarine dress shirt that illuminated his eyes. When she looked at him, she felt her heart shake between her chests. Laura had never had a man attend to her needs like Michael. On their date, he stopped with the sexual jokes and showed genuine interest in her, asking about her life, her goal, and her dreams.  And when it was done he brought her back to her apartment and kissed her on the lips and said “Would you like to do this again sometimes” she could do nothing but shake her head in agreement and then and left. Not once had he tried to do anything with her.  It shocked and scared her to death how quickly she started to become attracted to him and each date, was a new experience. He introduced her to new things, challenged her intellectually.  He brought out the passion in her; he excited her, made her feel sexy. Laura didn’t admit it to anyone, but many times, she felt conscious of her skin tone. Many time, men had only shown interest  if they wanted  a one night stand, but she never did, she always wanted relationships. So she never slept and they never stayed. She wasn’t what they wanted to bring to their family.  Her skin tone too dark, people always misjudged her. That she was loud, ignorant and uneducated. Many times, she felt her insecurities coming around when she was around Mike, when there was a lighter skin female or white female around, she felt lesser, because that is what society had been telling her for years.  But Mike never looked at them when she was with her. He paid her all the attention. Worried about her and kissed her. 

     And after three months of dating, he had not once slept with her.  Which Leila commended and warned Laura to appreciate because Mike never did such things. Laura wondered if people could change in such drastic ways but it seemed like he did. He always spent his time with her, and as they entered Mike’s apartment, Laura knew that she held very strong feelings for him. He asked her if she wanted anything to drink, she decline. They had been to dinner that night and honestly she was sort of buzzed off the glasses of wine, maybe that is why she mustered up the courage to kiss him. 

                  He quickly responded, kissing her with quick and savagely. They wanted this. There was no holding back.  He quickly picked her up and walked her to his room. With one swift moved, he removed the sunset colored dress she wore that complemented her skin so delightfully. He kissed her with rage, boiling passion and want. He kissed her whole body, worshiped it. And when he looked at her too long, she felt conscious of her skin tone, but he kissed her skin, right in between the passageways of her breast and said, “I absolutely adore your skin color” and kissed it again. She had never said a thing to him, ever. But he loved it, her skin, no man had ever said and worships her skin. He found beauty where she thought there were none. He kissed her whole body and dipped his head to her womanhood and pleasured her till she saw the saw the different galaxies of the universe. He touched her, fondled her, massaged, her, caressed her, brought her to a different height.  He entered her slowly and with ease, and she spread for him, letting him take all of her. He filled her with pleasure, demolishing the myth around the male Caucasian and its manly part. He was big, and wide, he stretched her to the max and she felt all his rigidness of his veins inside her and excited more pleasure out of her.  She couldn’t help but let herself fall into the pleasure and watch their contracting skin make beautiful music as he slid and out of her. He made her feel whole and wanted, sexy and smart. He kissed her as she tuned her into her stomach and brought her to new heights. She dripped for him, lusted for him. He was what she needed, what she wanted. He smashed into her for the last time before spilling himself inside of the condom and fell in between her arms.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             _________________________ 

                   “Are you sure it’s going to work mother?” Nathaniel asked his mom as they sat on his Balcony. That is where they talked every night since his mother had confess her secret to him, had revealed how much of a monster his father really was. His balcony was safe, there weren’t any other bedroom or windows anywhere his room. So they were able to speak without worry.

“Let’s hope it does, because if not God help us all.” She told her son, “Now have you taken all your money and placed it in a private account that your father has no knowledge of?”

“Yes”

“Have you talked to Mike”

“Yes, he is apparently dating Leila’s cousin. And he has told her about it, he will make sure she is there”

“Good. So all there is to do is to fly to New York.