First comes the rainbow, Then comes the rain

“Hey you” Leila told Nathaniel as she finally got a hold of him as he entered the bathroom. He had been passed around all afternoon, fondled and loved by every member of the family and the neighborhood. It was amazing how everyone seemed love him, unreal almost.

“Hi gorgeous” he told her as he lifted her up on the bathroom sink and locked the door.

“Can I have a kiss?” she asked. “You know, since I haven’t seen you for the last hour and I’ve been force to help dad with the barbeque.”

Nathaniel laughed as Leila played with his tie and slowly undid it.  “Babe, I’m sorry that your family is obsessed with me. They love me,” he told her as he brought her face to his and locked their lips in a hot and hungry embrace.  The kiss was hot and passionate. Hunger and lust flowed rapidly through it and they both knew why. It had been so long since he had her. His body ached to for the magic that made him tremble in pleasure.

“We should go up to my room” Leila told him as she slid her hands under his dress shirt and caressed his strong and muscular abs. Nathaniel slowly kissed her, her lip and trailed all the way to her neck, knowing it made her hot and heavy. He wanted her, badly. But he wondered if it would be a smart idea to do such crime at her parent’s house on the first impression. But not going with the idea meat waiting a few more hours, which he wasn’t sure, he could do anymore. From the moment he saw her this afternoon, he wanted to be inside her, to hear her whisper his name, to hear her soft moans of pleasure, to feel her caress, to lie in her arms and be home.  

With a sigh, Nathaniel spoke

“I don’t think that’s the best idea sweetheeart.”

“Why not?” Leila whined, wrapping her legs around his hip where his bulging soldier had taken place on purpose as he bit her lips. “We wont get caught, I promise.”

“What if we do?” He asked with a satisfactory grin on knowing how much she wanted him. “I don’t think your father would like the fact of you screaming my name all over the house,” he told her as he slid his hand inside her shorts and found her throbbing womanhood making her gasp at his touch. “Leila,” he said as he teased he with a lick of his tongue at her lips. “Have you missed me that much?”

“You are the devil, you and….” She gasped before she could finish her sentence as she felt his long fingers inside of her.

“Am I responsible for you being so sinful?”

“Nathaniel” she said as she brought her mouth to meet his.

“Mnmh”

 “You are such a tease,” she asked whispered at his ears as she undid his zippers. 

         Lost in the excitement of the feel of his body, Leila ignored her family’s calling of her name. It wasn’t until a knock at the door that both Nathaniel and Leila regained reality consciousness of their whereabouts.

“Leila” she heard her cousin ask

“What?”

“Dinner is ready.” He told her as he laughed.  “Don’t think I don’t know, tell Nathaniel tio will kill him if he keeps this up”

“Go away Joshua!” she yelled as Nathaniel chuckled as he turn on the faucet to wash his hands and then and placed a kiss on her lips, “How about we eat quickly, so we can go home and I can make all those days that I wasn’t here up to you.” he told her as he lifter her up and stepped out the bathroom.

            As they reached the dining hall, everyone was busy doing something to notice they had come in. “Papi, do you need me to do anything?” she asked her father who was busy carving the carne asado and placing the sausages and morcillas in a bowl.