( Pg 5 )

Just like Josh introduced specialy his twin cousins. One of them was Quinn. Twins were twenty two years old and Quinn was worst than his twin sister.

And the looks he gave to me from times to times creep me. And those weren't friendly or evil. Those were disgusting.

" It's nice of you to join us finally. Girls don't sleep through the day like that, Kelly." Ela said disapprovingly. I looked at my mom biting my lip. But she just winked at me. I fell asleep on dad after all.

" You hungry?" Mom questioned me and I shook my head.

I picked up some food and followed her outside. There was a huge wood picnic table in our back yard. Everybody was sitting there and enjoying the lunch.

Dee's face lit up just as she saw me and motioned me to sit beside her.

"Hey." I sat with a smile toward her.

"Now you look better. I can't believe Adrian's here. I knew Josh was upset without him." Dee pointed at the boy chatting with Adrian.

And Adrian was staring at his brother with affection. Josh must have grown up alot since Adrian left.

" You knew about him?" I questioned my friend.

" Of course. Whole high school knew about him. He was a popular star. He was funny, handsome, kind and everybody loved him.

But then he started to change in to a different person. He was always mad, furious. He became a dark person. After few weeks getting in to fights he left the town for good. And Josh was upset. He blocked away his emotions and became a player. Once I tried to break in to his walls. But both of us ended up tired and angry." Dee explained with a careless shrug.

But I knew it was a bad situation that still stings Dee's heart. I looked at the two brothers. Both had different personalities. But both were scarred.

Suddenly Adrian's eyes looked up and caught my eyes with his. It wasn't a suprise he felt my gaze all the time.

I looked down at my plate calmly, but he knew it was the submission to his beast. I never knew what to think of his beast.

We humans are on a higher level than animals because we got a brain to think what's right and what's wrong. But what level does he become with both beast and human in him.

It wasn't like the beast being complete ruthless. It was strange and I couldn't think of what to do with the beast sometimes.

My phone buzzed with a message making me snap out of my spacing out.

I quickly looked at the message with a frown.

' You're thinking about the beast.' My eyes flew to Adrian with suprise. But he was listening to Josh in full interest.

" Why are you frowning?" Dee nudged my arm curiously.

" Nothing." I brushed away her concern and picked some food to eat.

" Liar. Here you go with your mood swings." Dee grinned at me. I mock glared at her.

" I haven't been in a bad mood for past week, chicka."

" Really? So how about that boy, Patrick asking you out? He's cute and a true gentleman you know?" Dee wriggled her eyebrows at me.

" I don't prefer cute gentlemans." I smacked her away. And she pushed me back.

" Then you like sexy beasts? Hear everybody..." Before Dee embarassed me with yelling I tried to shut her up with my palm.

And both of us struggle playfully. At the end both of us fell back from the bench losing our control.

" Aww.." We hit the floor groaning in pain.

" Shit. What the hell were you thinking Dee? You're not fully recovered yet." Josh rushed to us and Dee winced.

" Why does he only blame me. Like I got hurt by myself." She grumbled sittiing on the ground.

" Sure you're okay?" I tried to help her up worriedly. But my shoulder ached sending a wave of pain through my shoulder blade.

I sank back biting my lip to stop my whimpering.

" Let me help you, sweety." Quinn's hands reached to me and I instantly flinched away. He tried to grab me despite my protest.

He wrap an arm around my wrist and other around my waist. I couldn't fight the man with my strained shoulder.

My hands trembled when I realized I was trapped. He pulled me up making me panic. My voice didn't work so I watched him in horror.

My wrist was locked in his hand and a memory flashed in my mind.

I was bound to a table and a man wearing a mask and a lab coat injected me with some chemicles and immedietly a pain shot through my arm.

"No please no. Let me go. It hurts." I screamed trying to struggle away thrashing my hands and legs.

" You're not with them, Sam. Sanp out. Now." The familiar voice commanded making me blink at the person now shook my shoulders.

Soon my vision cleared from the memory and I met with Adrian's intense eyes. I gulped feeling everybody's gaze on me and I tried to look around.

But Adrian's hand kept me staring at him and gave me a glass of water.

" Drink." He urged with annoyed tone bringing me some senses. Adrian won't coo you when you're in trouble. He will be pissed.

I took the glass with my both trembling hands and gulped down the water. My sore throat welcomed the cool water. I must have screamed a lot this time.

And it wasn't a suprise he was used to my panic attacks.