( Pg 4 )

She was attracted to him and she was shy. Adrian frowned at the thought. He couldn't understand the girl.

And obviously Adrian's evil body was attracted to her. To a sweet and shy girl. He scoffed at the beast inside of him.

The beast was always silent and let him live in peace. But when it come to girl he's selective. More arrogant that Adrian. So he was suprised at the beast's suggestion of having the squriming girl.

' Look at the way she behave. She must never even had a kiss.' Adrian rolled my eyes at the emotions he send me.

The beast was enjoying the idea of kissing her. Adrian groaned making both the girl and the guy snap at him curiously.

" You can leave." He muttered to the guy.

" Sure boss." The guy left closing the door behind.

Sam took a step back when Adrian took a step toward her. But he didn't stop. She finally hit her back to the wall and a gasp escaped her lips.

" Minx. Tell me. Have you ever had a kiss?" Adrian whispered to her ear seductively.

She shook her head with wide eyes. She hid her eyes from him and Adrian put a finger under chin and made her look at his eyes.

His eyes were shining like a cat. They were like emarelds. Sam's heart raced as she stared at them.

" You're intending to give it to somebody?" He questioned and she opened her mouth to say something. Not even a sound came out as her mind went blank.

She must have trained to be a super human. But she knew by her body responde she knew nothing and was hopless with that side.

She flinced away from his touch turning her head away and closed her eyes to escape the situation.

But a kiss to the corner of her lips made Sam whimper.

" Open your eyes minx." Adrian hovered over the girl and placed his palms at the sides of her face.

" No." Sam shook her head. But with his touch her eyes flew open and turned to his hand at her jaw.

" That's the reaction. I'm going to steal your first kiss." Adrian bent down as Sam stared at him and placed his lips to her warm ones.

He held back his beast and kissed her softly making Sam moan. Her hands were paralysed and she almost pulled away from him in suprise.

But Adrian didn't let her move and she responded lately.

And at the same time Adrian pulled away making her protest.

He chuckled darkly while Sam glanced at him with wide and innocent eyes.

But she caught something in his eyes. Then she blinked curiously.

" You're not normal." She pointed at him making Adrian pull away from her taking a huge step back.

Adrian's face became a mask of emotions. He narrowed his eyes at her in suspicion.

" What are you talking about?" He snapped at her making Sam cring away.

But her instincts trusted this man infront of her and she wanted too.

He had a dark aura. He was a cruel and hard man. But he was trustworthy and Sam really wanted some to talk with and understand what she feel.

So she took a deep breath and offered him a small smile. Or more like a grimace.

" It's okay. I think I'm not normal too. I just want to find answers." She bit her bottom lip nervously.

" Answers for what?"

" I think I'm from DNARO." She glanced at the man nervously.

Adrian was taken aback with her straight forward information.

" Why do you think that way?" He asked her frowning.

" I lost my memory before almost two years. It's just I feel and from the bottom of my heart I know I think." Sam shrugged her shoulders.

Adrian took a huge breath and nodded. " I think we're going to have a big chat." He mumbled.

End of the flashback

- - - - -

Sam's POV

Sleeping is the best thing I've ever known since I woke up from my coma. And waking up is the most awful thing in the life.

And specialy when somebody wakes you up with force. Josh smacked my arm telling that the lunch is ready.

Saturday late lunches was a ritul in our family and some of relations would drop by to have a yummy lunch by mom and dad.

But today I heard like hundreds of voices outside the garden and sat on the bed messing my hair.

I was still sleepy and yawned a bit.

" Tell me why I decided to come home?" The familiar voice washed my sleepiness away.

I glanced at Adrian who was leaning against the door frame. His hands were crossed over that strong chest.

" I don't know. Ugh! I just want to sleep boss." I turned away hitting my head back to the pillow.

" Of course you love sleep. Specialy after we do that." Adrian mumbled.

I groaned and sat up again. Looks like I'm not going to have any sleep at all.

" Just leave and don't hide from your family. I'll be your back up if you snap." I yawned waving my hand dismissively.

" I'm not..." He protested but when I leaned to him, Adrian quickly turned away and left the room.

" You don't have to pity me, boss." I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

After having a fresh bath and putting on some clothes I left my room.

Mom and aunt Ela were chatting and preparing food and drinks. Aunt Ela was mom's sister. She had a big family. Four kids and they have grown up to arrogant bullies.