SHOT FORTY SIX

Abhi pov....

                 I wish to rewind and bring back the happiness which we lost....but how?....Please Pragya.....let me hold you forever in my arms....please..don't leave me.....

                 But to my dismay.....as if she didn't hear any of my wishes.....she freed herself from the hug....

                  Every time she easily grasps my thoughts.....but today....she acts as if she didn't understand anything...

                    She wiped her tears and settled herself in the bed....I too reciprocated the same....lyed in opposite direction.....Sleep was far away from us.....

                    Tears were unstoppable.....Sadness  made my heart heavy....why pragya why?.....I atleast want my chashmish who always stand beside my tougher span....

                     My heavy eyelids started drooping....as it can't tolerate my tears....Atleast they pity me....

pov ends...

Pragya pov.....

                I turned and saw my love....my reason to live....my husband's tear drained face...he's asking me to forgive when didn't commit any mistake....he's asking me to trust him when I whole heartedly trust him more than me....

                  if someone confronts that he's a murderer.....I would've believed....but....that Kanchi says that he....he....no....I won't believe it....

                  Somebody is trying to trap him....I'll find it out soon....he's only my husband.....only mine....

                   I kissed his forehead and wiped the stain and tried to sleep which was very far...

Pov ends.....

In next room....

K:  Yes boss.....everything is going according to our plan only....

        Yes.....that Pragya didn't believe him...

         She's planning to divorce him.....it makes our plan even more easier....

          She was talking with someone.....with evil smirk in her face....She ended the call after getting the instructions...

K: my darling!!!.....Abhii....just wait and watch baby......how you gonna be separated from your own family and friends.....atlast....you'll beg for love...and will be thrown at the streets....and you Pragya....you'll have no one as your relation....I needn't do anything because you yourself will dig a pit and fall into it.... you both will realise your mistake....

                What mistake they committed to get this big punishment???

Next day morning....

Pragya pov...

              Sun rays was creeping in...yet I couldn't open my eyes....They were paining due to my constant tears.....My eyes were puffy and red.....my nose and ears were so pink....I saw him sleeping with a frown in his face....I palmed his forehead....I smiled and  went to washroom to refresh.....

                  I thought to change completely.....especially this typical wife behaviour.....first I thought to change from my attire....

                  I refreshed and changed my attire....

                  I removed my mangalsutr....kumkum....wedding bangles.....I'm not gonna shed any more tears.....sorry suniye....I removed our symbol of marriage......but I'll surely repent for it.....

                I came out of the closet to see my husband sitting there wide eyed...

A: Pragya you're in sleeveless blouse?
when did you start to wear such type of sarees....I mean you can....but today our family is returning back na?

P: so....

             I asked cooly with attitude....

A: leave it...its okay....where is your mangalsutr?....why did you removed it?

P: first of all Mr.Mehra....you're no one to me to ask these questions.....and I've decided not to wear mangalsutr...kumkum....whatever it is....no girl will like to say such a characterless man as her husband....

                  I said those words......I felt like someone was crushing my heart and shattering it into pieces....I can see tears in his eyes.....

                   I know a pair of ears are always listening to our conversation...so I must be careful in each and every move....

                  He looked at me.....I know more than words his eyes speaks volumes which I can understand easily.....but today I refused to take it to my heart or mind.....may it can break me down....

                I went down and asked Robin to prepare breakfast and I sat in the sofa....crossing the legs.....staring the magazine....

                 I saw him descending down after half an hour....I acted as if I didn't mind him and had my breakfast....chudail accompanied him and she was constantly blabbering something but his eyes was fixed on me.....unknown happiness filled in me....reflecting as a smirk.....

In afternoon Dadi followed by Prem and keethu came happily....

        God give me strength to face them with attitude.....

D: pragya beta.....why did you returned so early?...you were supposed to come day after tomorrow only na....

Ke: why bhabi?....didn't you celebrate your honeymoon?.....by the way who's this?

            she asked pointing that chudail..

P: what to do keethu? ....you're bhai already celebrated his honeymoon with someone....then what to do?

            I asked playing with my hair.....I saw him closing his eyes in pain.....They all stood puzzled

Ke: bhabi what are you saying? 

P: I'm saying the truth only....and that someone is this girl only...

             She bent her head....I know inside she'll be so happy....shameless creature....

P: say....

             She narrated the whole story....By the time of narration.....Ajju....riya...bul....puru bhai....all came....and all were startled.....but one face alone had unknown shock or fear or unexplainable face which didn't went unnoticed by me....

            That means one of this family members knew something about this plan.!!!!

          Thap!!!!

          A tight slap sound echoed the room!!!!

          Who slapped whom?

         Who's the black sheep?

          Who's the boss?

               Episode ends here......sorry if it's not nice.....For next episode I'll set some target.....69+ votes = episode 47

               As I promised I updated today . Friends ....adjust with short ones....as I couldn't spend more time in wattpad.

              In spite of tomorrow exam I've updated it....hope you'll understand and wish me a luck....

              Thanks for my new followers and I'll reply all your comments as soon as possible....

               if you like vote and comment...

                See you soon guys....