SHOT TWENTY THREE

Spotlight falls on Pragya....
In stage a person....mmm....well a group of three stands.....before a mike.....

            Pragya was totally confused that why spotlight fell on her.....in fact Abhi was only more confused......

A: what's going on here?....

P: how do I know?....

R: Darlu.....I think someone gonna propose you.....

        Abhi was horrified.....Pragya chuckled seeing his face....

P: nothing like that riya....you know na....so many girls are good looking than me.....infact modern than me.....then why they should propose me....

R: that's the matter darlu....no one is like you.....you're a master piece.....traditional.....kudumba kuthuvilaku..... (behenji type)....

P: hoye stop it.....you're more beautiful than me na....you'll get more proposals than me....

R: no one has guts....to say and ready to marry.....all her flirt types.....but this guy has real guts...but darlu for that reason and all you don't accept it....

         Now Abhi was fuming.....Pragya stole glances....and was smiling.....

        One of the guys in the stage started to talk.....

G:.....Hi Pragya....I know you but I don't know whether you know me....I am your senior.....your friend Abhi's classmate....you were too charming in that modern outfit......but today you're gorgeous......you're really gorgeous......This is for you my dear.....

Abhi pov......

           I don't know why always every body are playing with my life.....I don't know what is upto..God.....What's that.....oh god....he's gonna sing....hhh....

End of pov......

They started to sing.....

Waiting for punnagai siridi
Kaanavillai heartbeat thirudi
Adada naan kavingnan
unnai paarthu ketu pona kavignan

He sang with two other boys....Pragya was really amused....she didn't knew how to react.....but she was eagerly waiting to know who it was....Here Abhi was fuming....

Honest ah naan pesava?
Illa idhu podhuma?
Oh my darling naanga coming
Pudhupudhu kanakellam pending

Now spotlight fall on the person..
waiting eagerly to know....who is it right....me too....okay now...the person is revealed in dashing blazers.....with really romantic eyes....awesome looks.....girls were like awe....what about Pragya?....she too....she blushed as well as shocked.....our hundred watts bulb....haan our Abhi face dropped.....he was nevertheless Abhi.....waiting eagerly right....wait for some time....

Chorus ah naan ketkavaa
Yesa Yesa Nova Yesa.....

He came down.....now standing before Pragya....her eyes sparkled....He got a red Rose bouquet and kneeled down and sang......

He got a red Rose bouquet and kneeled down and sang