SHOT EIGHTEEN PART 2

Abhi pov....

             Why she's not even uttering my name?.....All girls are chanting my name....but....she....I expect her to atleast say my name.....but she never uttered my name in these six months.....soon I'll find the reason....

K: bhai....are you coming or not?

         I don't know why they always interrupt my thoughts....

A: coming keethu....

K: okay bhai....I am going with prem....Riya has already gone with Puru.....we'll meet after five hours at food court....bye bhai...love you....

A: Arrey keethu....wait...what will I do alone for five hours...

K: enjoy with pragya.....

          She went....

I am so happy that today god is my side.....I thought will be boring experience with purab...but now I'm happy that I'm having my partner with me....I'm happy that puru didn't accompany me....I know Riya will be enjoying with puru....she thinks him as her best bro....but not more than me.....okay I don't want to waste time by thinking something.....Pragya solid five hours....I'm gonna spend with you....only you and me....

I saw her standing there confused....

A: pragya why are you confused?....

P: haan...they told that we friends all will enjoy...but....what is this?.....now I'm 100 percent sure that keethu and prem are on love....

A: I told you this that time itself na....now what?

P: but what's between riya and puru bhai?....

         I really don't know what's her problem....

A: meri maa...nothing between riya and puru....they share a brosis bonding....as I already said...riya is our princess....so we care a lot for her....

P: oh....why you care for her more than your jaan....

A: che...nothing more than you....
I was happy that she understood me....

P: what?.....I am asking about your jaan....keethu...

A: oh....

      that only...I was happy that this tube light understood so soon.....but no....All play with my life....

P: say na....

A: mmm...we got motherly care from dadi....but she....she doesn't even got a normal care....her father is busy with his business...Bharadwaaj group of industries..
but he never showed any care for her....when we cared for her she became so close to us....you
know.... puru don't have any siblings....so  he is more attached to Riya...he always wanted her to be happy....she's so innocent chashmish....I like her more than keethu....Riya is always my princess....even when you come in my life....you don't expect me to call you as princess....and I won't call our daughter also as princess.....only riya is my princess....sss....why I am talking about kids and all now itself?....

            I blabbered everything like a drunkard and when I turned to see her....she was in utter shock....I expected this already.....I know all the time I blabbered a little but today....I blabbered more.....

A: hey....I shook her....I don't know the reaction.....

P: haan...w...what...di..did...you say ?

A: what you heard only I said....
I smiled at her.....she was so tensed.....I liked it....I walked further....I know she came behind me....

P: where are we going?

A: your wish....

P: I am new to this kind of places. I think it'll be costly here....come we'll go somewhere....

      I smiled at her innocence....

A: hey don't worry....I'm there na...

        I was expecting for her reply.

end of pov....

Pragya pov....

          He made me tensed right....now it's my turn to make him tensed....

P: no...I don't want you to spend for me...you're not my hubby right....if you become my husband I'll sure make you buy...now come....

       I said and moved away....
he was in utter shock....He was still at the same place....

Abhi....

       Did I heard it properly?...I can't believe that chashmish said those words...

       I can't understand why he is calling me as chashmish.....this is the thing which he has started newly.....I went near him...

P: Hoye....stop calling me chashmish....

A: I was thinking only....ho I forgot that you know to read my mind....

          I gave a proud look by correcting my chashma....

A: but I'll call you as chashmish only...my cute chashmish...

P:mmm...okay...not that bad...

A: mmm...

        He placed his hands in my shoulder....butterflies were flying inside my stomach....but I didn't want to show that his touch has this much effect on me....

        After that we went to movie. shopping....he gifted me a saree.. by asking me yo wear it on farewell party....I too accepted it.
Really awesome day...then we all had our lunch and returned with him...you to have that doubt why I don't call him by his name right?.....that is suspense....I'll reveal it at correct time....

end of pov....

Abhi pov....

P: I feel we should talk about prem and keethu marriage to dadi....

         I think she's behaving like a typical bahu...but I like it....

A: but now only she is in second year na...

P: haan I too know...but I think it'll be better if we say this to dadi and do a small engagement.

A: yaa...it's nice idea...

       he dropped me in my house.

           So I'll stop here...I want to ask you an opinion....do you want to see other pairs romance also?
Please do comment....

           Thanks guys for your support....Our ff is proceeding further in position.....Thanks for fulfilling my wish to reach 500 votes....whole hearted thanks friends....

            if you like this shot vote it and any suggestions comment it...
I know I'm dragging....Once again thanks for tolerating my scribbling....

           See you soon guys.....