Sleepover [Brooke Lohst X Reader]

You were on your way to your girlfriend Brooke's house and you were very excited to say the least. The two of you had been dating for a month now and this was the first ever sleepover you'd be having with her. 

Brooke had organised a movie marathon of teenage drama movies such as Heathers, Clueless and Mean Girls. You both enjoyed movies like those and you had packed a few snacks to snack on during the movies. 

You drove up to her house and got out of your car with your stuff for the night. Brooke had heard the car pulling up and excitedly ran out of the house to greet you and help you inside.

"Hey [Y/N]!" Brooke beamed, hugging you tightly. You hugged her back, she was warm and smelt like caramel.

"Hiya, Brooke." You pull away, smiling at her and giving her a peck on the cheeks which caused her to blush.

"Let me help you inside," She said, grabbing the bag you brought, "My parents have been wanting to meet you." She added, walking up to the house with you.

Your pace had slowed down a little. You forgot about her parents. You worried that they wouldn't like you and would disapprove of your relationship with Brooke. You loved her and didn't want to lose her. She was everything to you. You walking came to a stop. Your body felt hot, getting more and more anxious. You looked in distress until Brooke turned back to you and gave you an angelic smile. 

You became less tense and anxious whenever she was around. Especially when she smiled at you. It's all you'd ever ask for.

"Coming?" She said, tilting her head towards the door. 

You smiled and nodded, "Yup! Just thought I forgot something..." You say, trying to shrug off the look of distress you just had. Brooke knew something as up and walked up to you, placing her hand on your cheek.

"Everything is going to be fine, [Y/N]." She pecked your lips then held your hand, taking you inside.

"Mum. Dad. [Y/N]'s here." Brooke called to her parents. After a few seconds, her parents came to greet you.

"You must be [Y/N]! We've heard so much about you." Mrs Lohst chirped.

"We've heard all good things." Mr Lohst added. 

The two parents smiled at you and you smiled back, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you guys!" You say, trying to make a good impression. The three of you talked for a bit and Brooke's parents asked about you and your family and how you met Brooke and other things. Brooke holds your hand to show support.

"We'll be in my room watching movies," Brooke said leading you to her room and plopping down your bag on her bed. She turns to you and smiles, "They like you."

You let out a sigh of relief, "Really? Thank God." You say, making Brooke giggle.

"Come on, let's watch Heathers first!" Brooke said, getting the film ready (and also the popcorn). The two of you got dressed into your PJs and snuggled each other in her bed.

Once the movies were finished, you both layed in bed. The two of you looked into each other's eyes. Brooke's eyes shined from the moonlight. You wondered how lucky you were to be with a girl like her and wondered why she would ever want to be with you.

The answer was simple. Because she loved you, and you loved her. You loved how cute she would be when she sipped from her straw from her smoothies she would usually get. You loved how adorable she looked as a sexy dog at Jake's Halloween party. You loved everything about her and she loved everything about you.

"I love you, Brooke." You say, pulling her closer.

"I love you too, [Y/N]." Brooke said, kissing your forehead.

You two soon fell asleep in each others arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what'd you guys think? I'm sorry if the characters seem OOC, I'm still learning their personalities and such. 

Word Count: 659