Matching Tattoos [Jeremy Heere X Michael Mell]

Requested by: @_MichealMell_

This One Shot will be about how I think Jeremy and Michael got their matching Pac Man tattoos! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

"Are you sure about this Michael? Doesn't stuff like this hurt?" Jeremy asked as he rubbed his arm anxiously.

"Of course, dude! We'll be so cool after getting these sick Pac Man tattoos!" Michael patted Jeremy on the back excitedly.

The two boys stood in front of a tattoo parlor. Michael opened the door happily and walked in with a very worried Jeremy. The tattooist at the counter looked up and greeted the boys.

"Welcome! What can I do for ya?" He grinned. He had tattoos all over his shoulders, which had made Jeremy gulp a little.

"We'd like to get matching Pac Man tattoos, please." Michael replied with a smile. Jeremy was thinking about why they were both doing this again. They were both stoned in Michael's basement when the idea came to mind for Christ's sake!

"Sure thing. Just follow me and take a seat," the man said walking into one of the tattoo areas. The two boys followed him. Michael walked in eagerly and Jeremy walked behind looking around anxiously. The room was full of greatly detailed art and tattoo sketches, posters and ideas.

Michael showed him a sketch that he and Jeremy made of what they wanted the man to do. "Okay, so I'll get you to go first." He looked at Jeremy and gestured him to sit down on a seat.

Jeremy gulped and slowly walked over and sat down on the seat. He looked to Michael who gave him a thumbs up and a broad smile, "You got this, dude!"

As the tattooist got out the tattoo gun, Jeremy's eyes widened and he gave a sheepish chuckle, "It doesn't hurt, right?" He asked nervously. The tattoo artist just looked with a smile that said 'You poor thing'.

While Jeremy was getting his tattoo done, he was squealing in pain and tried his best not to squirm around in the chair or else the tattoo would stuff up. Michael watched, it pained him to see Jeremy hurt so he scuttled over with his chair and sat next to his best friend and held his hand that wasn't getting tattooed.

"It's okay. You're almost done." He said softly to Jeremy. Jeremy squeezed Michael's hand as a little tear came down his cheek.

Ten minutes had passed and Jeremy's tattoo was finished, "Finally." He said in relief as he looked to Michael and smiled happily as Michael smiled back.

It was Michael's turn. He didn't squeal or flinch as much as Jeremy had but Jeremy still sat next to him for support as Michael did for him.

Once they were done, they payed the tattoo artist and walked out the store.

"We're gonna be so cool! Especially in college!" Michael smiled at Jeremy as they walked down the street.

"Yeah," Jeremy chuckled, "I wonder if Christine likes Pac Man." He added.

"I bet she would." Michael said, but in a less chirpy tone and looked down a little.

Jeremy nudged him, "Hey. We'll be the coolest guys in school one day! Just you wait!" He put his arm around Michael's shoulder. Michael looked at him and grinned.

"Yeah!" Michael beamed.

Eventually, the two reached Jeremy's house and stopped. He turned to Michael and said, "Today was great."

Michael smiled at him, "I know, right? Gonna look sick at school tomorrow!" He said.

Jeremy nodded, "See you then." He said giving Michael a hug. Michael hugged back and the two blushed.

Michael watched him walk inside, "If only he knew." He muttered to himself. He put on his headphones and began to make his way to his own house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOOO! That was fun to write, hope you guys liked this one!

Up next is:

- Brooke Lohst X Reader

Requests are open so don't be shy and feel free to leave the down in the comments! Love y'all <3

Word Count: 668