"Why are you both silent ??"asked Dadaji "How is my idea ??"

" Excellent Nanu. I am Ok with it" said Aditya and looked at Khushi who is still looking confused.

" What happened Khushi ??"asked Aditya.

"Nothing I am just nervous how can I manage everything ??"said Khushi.

" Khushi. We are there with you in each and every step. No need for you to worry" said Aditya taking her hands into his.. Khushi nodded her head..

In RM:

You claim yourself that you love my daughter a lot.. Isn't it ??

Why did she left you ??

Did you get bored of my daughter Or is it you are done with her ??

Your desires are satisfied now, so you din't paid any attention to her.

He failed to be with her in every steps.

He failed to fulfil wedding vows.

He failed to protect her.

The words of Garima are hounding in his ears continuously making him more distressed. He finally took a vase and threw it on the floor making a sound.

The whole family in the hall were frightened hearing it and rushed to his room. They started to call him but he din't even opened the door.

"Leave me alone" shouted Arnav from inside.

They all went towards the poolside and saw Arnav sitting on the floor closing his eyes.

"Chote" Anjali rushed to him. he opened his eyes but din't even looked at anyone.

"What is this Chote ?? Why are you hurting yourself ??"asked Anjali.

He din't answered, got up took his car keys and stormed out of the room.

In One of the room:

The women dialed a number on her phone and soon it was answered from other side.

"Hello Darling. How is the situation in the house ??"asked the man.

"Everything was perfect until today" said the woman..

"What do you mean ??"asked the man.

" Today Khushi's mother came to the house"said the woman and narrated the whole incident.

"I thought that everything will be normal after Khushi left this house but from the time Garima accused him, he is in the room locking himself and now even went out. if this continues, it doesn't take much time for him to search that Khushi and bring her back into this house. then all our work is wasted." Said the woman.

"Do you know where Khushiji is ??"asked Shyam Manohar Jha.

"No.. I don't know where that bitch is ??"said Sheetal.

"Don't worry. I don't think that Khushiji will come back now even if Arnav calls her back. Just keep watch on Arnav." said Shyam.

"Ok" said Sheetal.

"Waise how is my lovely wife ??"asked Shyam evily.

"Don't worry about here. Seriously, I have never seen a dumb woman like her.. She is totally into Aarav and me. Everything here is going to according to our plan"said Sheetal and disconnected the call

IN Diwaan Mansion:

Khushi is in her room thinking about her future where it is leading to.

"My Baby. I hope you would understand your mumma. She wants to be independent. She wants to give you best life. See devimayya blessed me with such a good family. I know you will get everyone's love here." Said Khushi patting his belly. Now her baby is the only reason for her existence. If for her baby, she is even ready to turn out to be into a business woman. She slowly dozed off into sleep weaving a lot of dreams with her baby.