2. My life

Most of the members sat on the couch discussing the new member. "I bet she is just another weak woman", Kakuzu said with a smirk. Hidan remained silent just listening to what was being said. "I wouldn't say that if I were you", said a new voice. The Akatsuki turned their heads to see Hana standing before them. "What would you know brat", Sasori said in a bored voice. "She hates when people call her useless, they lose their lives when they run their mouths", she said blandly. Pein stepped forward and looked down at the girl. "What can you tell us about (Y/n)?". "We used to be in a big group, just women, she saved us from men, traveling around the world saving them from abusive home, brothels and arranged marriages". The others nodded. "Why would she do that, un?". "When she was 15 her father caught her with her boyfriend, he beat him to death and raped her, she wanted to save other women from such things". "What happened to the others?", Kisame asked. "One night a bunch of ninja came by when (Y/n) was out and slaughtered everyone, she came back to them but they were all dead, all except me, the ninja said she was just a weak woman so she killed them, not only them but their entire village and a few surrounding". "You know a lot for a little girl", Hidan smirked. "Please don't call me that", Hana said. She walked back into (Y/n)'s room with out another word.

"I think I've heard about them, un". "Same, I remember hearing about a group of women seducing men and leaving them with nothing", Kisame added. "Do you think we should wake her up?". "Yes we need her to give us as much information as possible", Pein said. They all looked around the room to see who was going to do it. "Tobi go and get her", Pein announced. The man-child slowly nodded and walked over to the door, knocking on it. "Come in". Tobi stepped into the room and saw (Y/n) playing poker with Hana, both eating dangos. "Leader-sama wants you to come out", he says nervously. "Oh sure, if you look at my cards I will kick your ass", she glared at Hana. "Sure thing sister", she giggled. (Y/n) walked out of the room and over to the others. "What was it that you needed?". "We want you to tell us everything about yourself", Pein said. She sat down on the couch next to Deidara and ran her fingers through her hair. "Well I was brought up in a small shinobi village in the land of eddies, I lived my mother and father but when I was 6 my mother disappeared, my father took care of me. Even though he treated me coldly I didn't care, I got most of my attention from boys anyway, once my father caught me with a boy and he killed him, forcing me to watch. He then pinned me to the table with a kunai by the hands and raped me. When he stopped I pulled the kunai out of my hands and used it to kill him, I kept living in my house but people started to realize that my father had gone missing so I ran away, all I had was a small box from my mother that was meant for my 16th birthday, inside was a necklace with the Jashinist symbol on it. Jashin-sama gifted me with power and I provided him with sacrifices. I have done quite a lot of work around the world, selling and buying from the black markets only then to use the item to make something worth even more. One night I was walking through a village when I heard a woman scream, I went to check it out and I found out that there was a man beating his wife and threatening to kill their newborn daughter. I killed the man and protected the other two, I did the same for so many women, saving them from the hell that they were forced to live in. We were such a large group, over 150 of us, but one night I went out to collect food and ninja came killing them all, all except Hana. I killed the ninja, then went to their village, killed everyone there as well as a few surrounding villages. That was 3 years ago, lately I have been stealing information, selling it, blackmailing people. Mainly manipulation, sacrificing people and looking after Hana".

"Are you in the bingo book?", Pein asks. I nod. "Yep". He hesitates before asking more questions. "Are you willing to join the Akatsuki?". "Yeah I guess so, I don't have anywhere else to be". "We will give you missions but it would be best for Hana to stay here when you go", He instructs. "Of course". Hana walks out of the room with cards and a stack of money in her hands. "Do you still wanna play?", she asks. "Yeah sure". She sets up on the floor and she hands me my old cards, I shake my head. "Nope deal me a new hand, I don't trust you". She sighs and does as I say. "Why are you playing poker with a child?", Kisame asks. "I dunno, she really likes it so yeah, shes pretty good". He smirks exposing his shark-like teeth. We play for a while until she's got my money. "Wanna go again?", she chuckles. "Yeah whatever". "What are you gonna bet?", she asks. "How about the last dango?". "What, no I thought that was mine". "Nope you had your other one this one is free". "If its free then you don't own it", she smirks. "Nope I bought it, there for it is mine". She swears under her breath and nods.

Ten minutes later I lay down my cards, her mouth drops open. She hands me my money and I enjoy the last dango. "Wanna play again?". "No thanks little sister ", you say ruffling her hair. Hana looks around the room, counting her money. "Anyone wanna try me?", she asks. Hidan gets up and sits in front of her. "What do you wanna bet?", she asks. Hidan places a large stack of cash in front her, Hana smirks and shuffles the cards.

Ten minutes later Hana had all of Hidan's money and his dignity. "Come on bitch, just one more game?", he pleads. "I'm sorry I don't play if you have nothing to bet", she says blankly. Kakuzu smirked at the girl. "You know your money kid". "You know I do".

"Hey Kuro what should i buy with all this money?", Hana asks. "I'm not sure, you seem to like dangos, how about some of those?". Hana giggles and hugs the large panther. "Do you think I will grow up to be as beautiful as sister?", she asks. "Of course, maybe even more beautiful", he chuckled.

Hidan was sitting on top of the base staring out into the night sky. He turned when he heard a noise behind him. "What the fuck are you doing here bitch?". I giggle and sit next to him. He sighs and looks down at his lap. "Do you know why Jashin-sama wanted me to join the Akatsuki?", you ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "He didn't fucking tell me, how am I supposed to know". "Are you mad at me or is it cause Hana took all your money?", you giggle. "I dunno I guess both". "What did I do?". "I don't know, something about you just annoys me". "I bet you are the annoying one", I laugh. He raises an eyebrow. "What, me, no way, Tobi is the annoying one", he chuckles. I stand up and look down at him. "Well I'm gonna go check up on my sister, see ya later". Hidan waves and returns his gaze to the sky. There was something about her, something that made him want her.

This is my new story, I hope people like it. I love Hidan, the overexcited Jashinist with a major swearing problem. Not sure what else to say right now , anyway vote and floow mw for more. Thank ya XD