"Seems you scared her, Suzu," Reno said, covering his mouth with both hands.

Suzuki closed her eyes. "Are we truly joining up with the princess? Wouldn't it be better to join our cousin, even if he is a brat?"

"Don't call that guy cousin! He doesn't see us as such, so neither should we! To him, we're trash! Though you can join him if you wish."

Suzuki hugged him. "Nope, can't leave my darling little brother with the princess. What if she tries to hurt you?"

"Suzuki!" Reno yelled, blushing.

Tetsuya glanced at his sister. "Are all big sisters meant to embarrass their siblings?"

"Maybe," Teresa said, snickering.

Suzuki smiled. "I would say yes. It's a great past time for us, isn't that right?"

Teresa nodded. "Yeah, it sure is!"

Oh great, Tere is hitting is off with the psycho girl... Hopefully, Nori managed to seal the demon within her tight enough so that we don't have to see that side of her again...

Tetsuya turned around. Where is Nori? Kuroshi said that he and Yuko were going to be here.

"Yo!" Eita yelled as he waved at Tetsuya. "I see that your group is growing handsomely. Appears to only be made up of one of the hundred soldiers the king gathered."

"You're joining that peasant?" Eiichi yelled from the left side of the room. "Good luck not getting killed, little bro!" The blond knight's team consisted entirely of women.

"Buzz off! I get to pick who to join, not you!" Eita yelled as he gave his older brother the middle finger.

"Eita, be nice," Rosa said even as she snickered.

"Hey, Rosa! How about leaving that peasant and joining me?" Eiichi yelled. "A cutie like you should be part of my team."

Rosa turned away. "Sorry, but once I've made a choice, I stick with it."

"Are you sure?"

She tried not to stick her tongue out at him. "Yeah!"

Eita scoffed as he lowered his hands. "See why I act the way I do around him? I'm rude too, but that guy makes me look like a saint." He glanced at his new group. "Is this all of Team Tetsuya? Seems like a ragtag group of misfits."

"Ya sound a lot like that jerk of your brother right now," Teresa said, lowering her head.

Suzuki nodded.

The young Kuroichi blushed as he stared at Suzuki and Teresa. "Not that it's a bad thing. Everyone here seems like they'll be fun to hang out with."

"Yup!" Roa said, putting his hands on the back of his head. "This is why I'm joining this group. Beats the snooze-fest, which is Hyosetsu's team."

Kohri glanced over at his brother's team, which consisted mostly of guys. Each member had serious expressions and wore shiny armor. "Yeah... they are pretty bland. Like robots."

"Robots," Tetsu said, glancing around the vast room.

"What are you looking for, Master?" a voice called out. Tetsuya glanced down and saw a pair of big brown eyes looking up at him. Next to her was a short red-haired boy carrying a wooden staff.

He jumped back. "Where the heck did you two come from?"

Yuko blinked. "Yuko and Nori just arrived not too long ago. Master really needs to work on his perception outside of battle."

[Completed] Legend of the Five Knights I: Rise of a Guardian Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें