to be honest, i don't even know why or how he came to me..

he just did.

it was quite peculiar how we met, due to the fact that he had just been watching me sleep for three hours.

when i went to bed he wasn't there, and when i woke up...he was.

he was just staring at me, as if waiting for me to rise from my slumber.

of course i screamed, but my parents were never home so really it was pointless.

i remember the smirk on his face as he spoke, "good morning starshine, man it feels like an eternity since i got here. how much sleep does a twelve year old girl need huh?"

at the time i didn't know how he knew my age but i didn't really care, i was more scared at the fact he was there.

"who are you?!" i had yelled, more than asked. "jjinga, do you need to yell? it's too early."

he was quite whiny for a guy in a black leather jacket with biker boots.

he looked like a typical bad boy that you'd see on tv.

only minus was that he didn't have any tattoos.

still doesn't, he's too chicken to get one.

it was the day of my twelfth birthday, he was only sixteen...

in human years of course.

eventually he introduced himself as dongmin, lee dongmin.

and little did i know that from that day on he'd be up my ass twenty-four seven.

always checking up on me and monitoring my every move.

and for what is now almost four years, i've gotten used to it.

in truth, i don't know what i would've done without him.

he helped me through my parents divorce, the death of my grandfather, and my cat - juniper.

he's usually a dick but he'll show his caring side whenever necessary.

he's actually quite the sweetheart...

for a demon.