V

After dinner, I finish my salad. Kev comes and takes the tray away and pats my head. "Good girl" he says as he takes the chair away and cuffs me back to the wall. I squirm, but he comes close to my ear and whispers "The show is tonight, you've gotta make momma proud, sell for lots of money so she can be rich. Send you to college, maybe, you can't miss this opportunity. I'd behave if I were you, cunt." He slaps my ass.

I nod.

"Words, Katherine." He says.

"Yessir, I understand Sir."

"Better. You have an hour before the show, makeup will be here soon. Be on your best fucking behavior."

"Yessir." I nod, compliant.

Eventually, makeup comes. An obviously gay gay named Rickie fixes my face, and before I know it I'm uncuffed and Rickie is stripping me down. In a room with white walls.

"Nice knockers" he chuckles as he moves to my underwear. I'm still wearing cuffs, and a leg spreader. I feel exposed.

"Thanks, sir." This is the first thing I've said to him.

"She talks! It's Rickie, not Sir."  he chuckles again.

"Thanks, Rickie." I say again.

"You're welcome sweety." He says as he takes off the leg spreader. "Ready for your debut?" He asks, holding ny shoulders and spinning me to look in the mirror.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Rickie." I nod and he pushes me onto a stage with hot, bright lights.

"Just be confident!" Rickie screams.

Confidence...whats that?

I walk out onto the catwalk, and men hoot and holler. The auctioneer hushes them.

"Any requests?" The auctioneer says.

A couple paddles with numbers fly into the air. What the fuck?

"Woah there, eager, aren't we?" The auctioneer recants. "uH, 70?"

The man holding the paddle with the number 70 on it says "Bend over, ass towards us" the men scream and go wild at the idea. I look to Rickie, in the wings, for guidance. He mimiks the pose the man wants me to do, and I laugh. I do as Rickie shows. The men go crazy.

"Um, 34?" The auctioneer says, as my ass waves in the air.

"Start the fucking bidding." A woman's voice chirps in. A woman?

"Alrighty then, would you like to start, deery?" The auctioneer patronizes.

"$7,000" she says confidently.

$7,000 is a lot of money.

"8,000"
"9,000"
"20,000"
"30,000"
"50,000"
shit.
"80,000"
"85,000"
"90,000"

Men bid. Where did the woman go?

"1 million" her voice chirps back in.

a million dollars. FUCK!

"1 million going once, 1 million going twice, SOLD to number 34!"

I didnt expect to be purchased so fast. FUCK!

"Thanks, you can pick her up anytime in back" says the auctioneer as Rickie leads me offstage.

"Damn, 1 mil!" he says and pats me on the back.

"is that uncommon?" I ask

"Not at all, but I expected you to go for less." he admits.

"Why?" I ask. Am I ugly? Is my body too fat? I'm 190lbs and 5'7, so I'm heavier but not OBESE. Insecurity rushes through my head like a river.

"Oh hun, don't worry. Lets get you dressed" he says. The lady who bought me send back a peterpan style dress and mary janes with a lacy bralette. No underwear?

Eventually, after sitting cuffed to a chair, I meet the lady who purchased me.

"Hey, Katherine?" She asks, almost sweet. "Yes?" I say back
"I'm your new mistress." She says, as if she's talking to a child.
"Hello, ma'am." I say.
"Hi sweety. Let's go." She says as she takes my hand and leads me to a dimly lit parking lot.