III

The bus's brakes screech to a stop at the next house. I keep my head down in fear, until the next girl gets on.

"Name" bus driver huffs

"Amanda St. John" she replies softly. She can't be 16...

"Mander, Mander Mander..." he says, then he grabs her breasts without warning.

She moans, loudly.

"I hate moaners." he furrows his brow. He grabs the duct tape, now easily accessible since I was there, and he tapes her mouth with just two pieces.

"Turn round, whore." He demands. She's crying...weak.

She nods and he puts the cuffs on tight enough for her to squirm.

"Okie slutty mander. Yer's is seat 14" he points to a seat closer to the front than mine. She nods and walks.

He does the same thing until there are 15 girls on the bus. Some girls allow him to feel them up and don't complain, most moan and groan and get tape to the mouth. He must have a real tape fetish. One girl completely strips and has her eyes duct taped shut along with her mouth. Damn...that'll hurt to get off. She ends up sitting opposite me and I can't help but stare at her small tits. Bus driver is walking back to do a count, but I'm zoned out.

"Ya obvsly wanna be like her, doncha 35?" He questions. I shake no, but he returns to my seat with duct tape and soon enough my eyes are taped shut too. He plays with my breasts, and I can't stop it. If i squirm, i'll probably get duct taped more somewhere else too. I try my best to be still for him, but I can't help but squirm. I hate the feeling of his cigarette burnt hands touching my sensitive nipples. He comes back, and sure enough my torso is taped to the seat, and my cuffs are chained to the bar he pulled down from the ceiling of the bus, or so I assume.

"Try moving now, cunt."

I'm feeling defiant, so I do.

"I see how it is..." he snarls and I feel cold metal on my ankles. I'm cuffed in place by my limbs, but the bond between the duct tape and the chair is easily broken. The loss of senses and restraints are really turning me on. I'm getting wetter and wetter, The bus driver laughs a breathy laugh and soon I feel something sticky on my pussy. I think its duct tape...but I can't see anything. "You won't wet my seats, slutty cunt. But ya will be clearnin it up when we get ther." He chuckles and I feel his presence leave. Thank god!

I'd guess about 5 girls got onto the bus before we got to our destination.

"K sluts, listen up." Bus driver yelled, as the talk on the bus died down.

"First of all, All y'all best be on yer best behavyer." he says.

"Next, here are som rule for y'all.

One: Neverr ever call any men by anything but sir.

Two: Y'all
are sluts. Y'all best crawl everywbere unless instructed otherwise."

Three: Obey anything any man says when yer unsold. When yer sold, ya only obey the guy who bought ya. Y'aLl cunts understand"

A groan signifies yes, and I feel my cuffs come down from the sky and ankles be freed.
"Hang on y'all, prissy here has to clean up
her mess."bus driver says as he rips the tap off ny face. OW THAT HURT! but i don't dare say anything. He leaves my eyes taped. Great. he pushes my head into the wet mess I've made on the seat.

"Get lickin." he states, shoving my head down into the cushioned seat.

I don't hesitate, I'm too scared after having my pussy taped shut. Which, by the way, is still there. That's gonna hurt to take off.

"Thank me." he says "For letting you taste yourself"

"Thank you for letting me taste myself" I say between licks.

I feel a tug on my hair and the nape of my neck touches my back.
"What the fuck was rule numbr one??" He pulls hard on my hair "Sir,,, I'm sorry sir!"

"We're done here, cunt." He pulls me by my hair and attarxhes my cuffs to something. I feel a pull, and I'm walking.

He rips off my eye tape. OUCH.

"So ya know wher ya are, I'm not a hardass. but these guys are." says bus driver. "Thank you sir" I respond.