IV

I look up at a big building. A warehouse of sorts. There are chains connecting me to the girls in front and behind me. Bus driver shoves the first person in line into the door of the warehouse.

Before me stands a desk with a secretary at it, a male secretary. He's overweight but still insanely attractive. He has two naked women kneeing next to him, one with clamps on her nipples and something hanging from her pussy. We're in a small room with just the afore mentioned desk.

"What can I do ya for, Joe?" The secretary questions

"Gotta chain gang o slut here for yer, Kev." Bus driver Joe says.

"Fantastic." Kev replies as he takes the papers Joe was scribbling in on the way here. He attaches a collar to the girl in the front, and pulls on it. The tugging makes all 40 of us girls, sluts, move as well.

"K bitches," Kev starts as he pulls us into a room. I stand in awe. Roughly 100 girls are chained to walls in nothing but bra and underwear. Some have one or both missing. There are 3 stories of girls and Kev starts organizing us and giving us bras and panties.

"We're having a showing today, girls. Every time we get a new shipment we have a showing. Don't expect to get bought but men can bid on you if they want" He snarls.

He organizes us by age, weight, breast size, and height. I'm in 16, 150+, D, 5'5"+. I'm on the third story looking down on all the girls. Kev ties me to the wall and places a push up bra and lacy, see-through panties on me before chaining my ankles down to the ground.

"Meals will be served at 12 and 5. Show is at 7." He states as he moves on to the next girl.

"Hey, Katie?" The girl to my left says.

"Yeah?" i respond

"I'm Veronica, nice to meet you." She's humble.

"Hi Veronica. How long have you been here?" i ask...hoping she won't get offended.

"Whats the date today?" She asks. I respond "June 30th, 2020."

"Fuck. 5 years." she responds.

"Fuck..." i breathe. 5 years? I don't wanna be stuck here for 5 years.

Time passes and I take in my surroundings. Its a big room filled with scantily clad women, what else can i say? It's bright. You'd expect it to be dark, but its bright. Each girl has a light shining over her head. A few men walk by before lunch is served.

Around what I assume to be noon, Kev walks by with trays for everyone. We get to sit down, and our non-dominate hand is cuffed to the chair. Our ankles remain tied down.

Lunch consists of salad, with gross looking cucumbers, brown lettuce, and no dressing. There are tomatoes and they look OK so I eat those. Dessert is an oatmeal raisin cookie that I thought was chocolate chip.

Kev walks by, collecting empty trays, when he comes across mine. "You didn't eat it all, ungrateful whore." he spits.

"Sorry, sir" I bow my head "It doesn't look too appetizing." I say.

"It's not supposted to be appetizing, ungrateful bitch. That'll sit in front of you until dinner, if it's not gone by then you won't get to go to the show. Got it, slut?" I snarls at me.

"Yessir." I respond. He leaves me cuffed to the wooden chair. Men walk by all day, and the girl next to me, Veronica, gets sold. He pays $200 for her. One life, $200. The girl on my other side said it was because she's been here since the auction house opened up. Like clearance. The tall, dark man who bought her gives her a shabby potato sack dress and leads her out by the hand.

By dinner time, I've only managed to down 1/2 of the grotesque salad. Kev walks by and gives everyone a small serving of chicken and potatoes with pudding for dessert. I look up to him and he shoves my head into my salad. "Eat it, cunt." he says as I suffocate in the bitter leaves.