Prologue - Rina

When i was in 9th Grade, i was heavily involved in the world of social medias where you get to meet people without really knowing them (a.k.a. Cyber World).

I thought that life in this world was perfect compared to the dreadful real world.

I often thought to myself, "if only i could live like this forever," of course it was foolish of me to even think of that since i knew that it would be impossible.

I felt so happy and i occasionally forgot that friends in the cyber world aren't really friends.

I didn't think that i could get any happier than this, but i was proven wrong.

One day, i saw a guy who has the potential to become my lover.

I hesitated a bit though because then i thought, "what if he's not even interested to even get to know me?" I trembled as i asked myself and so on.

I started stalking his profile for a mere 15 minutes and was mesmerized because by the looks of it he seems like a kind and friendly person.

Unfortunately, that feeling of overjoy suddenly sunk into abyss when i saw that his last appearance was 5 days prior to me first seeing his profile.

I started overthinking and tried to distract myself into doing other things but it was all in vain.

Once again, i looked into his profile and stared at it for quite awhile losing my consciousness.

After i regained my consciousness i asked myself, "should i follow him?"

Writer's note: I'd appreciate it if you guys were to give me some feedbacks and whether i should continue this story or not. :)

I NEED VOTES GUYS!!!