13

Emily's POV:
   Everyone knows Ali's back. They caught the person who tried to kill her. It was Mona. She had a mental break the night Ali went missing. Instead of jail, Ali settled for Mona to and get treatment. She's still allowed to go to our school, but she has therapy every week and takes meds. She's been doing a lot better. But..there was an issue.
   The girls and I walked into school to see a group of people surround Mona.

Emily: "What's going on?"

Mona: "You didn't tell them Ali? Wow. Shocker."

   I looked at Ali and then back at Mona.

Emily: "We know what happened Mona. Attacking her wasn't the way to go. We get it, Ali used to be a bully. But she's changed."

Mona: "What lies has she told you? We were talking and once she treated saying things about how she could make me disappear I turned my phone onto record."

   The video played and you saw Ali talking to Mona. She mentioned how it wouldn't take long for her to win back her army of losers and how Ali once made her loser Mona and she can do it again. And then Ali slapped her.
   It was clearly edited really badly, but Ali still went out of her way to lie to me..us again.

Alison: "That's..uh.."

   She glared at Mona and then walked away. The girls and I followed her into the restroom.

Alison: "That's the last time I underestimate that bitch."

Emily: "What was that Ali?"

Alison: "That was Mona trying to tear me down."

Emily: "You told us last night you didn't do anything but stand there. You went out of your way to lie to us...again!"

We all walked out leaving Alison alone in the bathroom. I'm beyond upset with her. I thought she had changed...
After school I headed home and totally forgot Ali was practically living with me. I didn't wanna face her, but I wanted to be at home. I got home and went upstairs to my room and started to watch a movie. A half an hour later I heard the door open. I heard footsteps coming to my room. My door opened and the blonde sat down on the bed.

Alison: "Emily. Please. Look at me."

I stayed quiet. She moved closer to me.

Emily: "Why didn't you tell me the truth? It would've been so much easier than lying."

Alison: "I didn't tell you everything because I was scared I was gonna lose you."

She moved the hair from my face and placed her hand on my cheek. She leaned in and I got up. I glared at her and crossed my arms.

Emily: "That's not gonna fix this."

   I walked down stairs to get away from her. Luckily..she didn't follow.