ONE

ONE

                                                           Four Year Ago

Today was prince Kale's birthday. His parent the King & Queen order me and my family to clean the house spot-less for there son's birthday party. As servants my family and I have t do what they wan use to do. They are very nice Rulers they don't yell or  scream at us. They treat use like family or friend, not like dirty or something like that. So back to my story Kale birthday I had to set up the decorations. For example balloons,Birthday banners, hanging decorations, birthday signs, centerpieces, confetti, streamers, cutouts, scene setters, wall decals, life size cutouts, and est.

"Belle past me the tape please." Said me older sister Cora, cut my thoughts.

"Yea sure." I answered her handling her the tape, then going back to organizing the goodly bag which have candy, and est. With a Luau theme because it is a pool party everyone is invited even the servants. I was so happy when I got the invitation, because most of the time it a small party or no party or whatever you get the point. The point is I'm happy.

 After hour of hard work the living room, dinning room, and the pool area look like a Luau.

"Everyone please come to the kitchen." said the Queen Nora

We stop talk, or whatever we were doing and went into the kitchen. I was in the pool area so I ran in to the kitchen to find the Queen Nora waiting for us servants as she drink tea.After everyone came she started

"Good Evening everyone I want to thank you all personally for helping decorating for my son Kale's birthday, to thank you all everyone at all age are invited to joint us this after noon, it a pool party so if you are joining us and are going in to the pool you most wear a bathing suit. One again thank you and have a good day."Queen Nora said to all of us them leave use to finish are job or what we were doing before she had to talk to us.

"Annabelle come here please." I hear someone call my name. I ran to the voice and it was the Queen & King.

"Yes how can I be at your service." I said and bowing to King and Queen.

"Annabelle we want to know what will you like as a gift." the Queen Nora said using a finger under my chin to look at her in the eye.

"Queen Nora you don't have to get or give me anything living and have food on my plate is fine with me." I answer back to them. I know my family doesn't have much to give but i was fine with that.

"We want to give you this." said the King Theodore bending to my height and opening box that was a necklace that had a silver wolf. "We want to thank you and give you a birthday gift, so here you are like the daughter we never had." Handing me the silver wolf necklace.

"I can't take it, it so beautiful and most cost a lot sorry." I said shy.

The Queen Nora also bend my size."Please take or we will command you to take we want it for you only you."

"Okay."  I whisper to them

"Do want me to put on you." Ask the Queen Nora

"Oh please if it is not much trouble Queen Nora." I ask sweetly

"Of course sweetheart, hand me the necklace please." she ask. I hand her the beautiful necklace of a wolf. "Turn around please." I did as ask and pull my hair off my neck as she put the necklace around my neck open she clip the clips together i turn to face her." It look beautiful on you."

"Thank you Queen Nora and King Theodore I love it so much ." I said to them.

"you are very welcome go on finish so you can get ready for the party you are coming right."

"Yes of course well excuse me." i said and dash back to the pool area where me sister is

"Annabelle where were you ? I was looking for you."Ask Cora

"Sorry I was with the Queen and King."

"Oh okay. Come we need to get ready for the party."

We all got ready for the pool party, my mum told us as in me, my sister Cora, and older brother Eli about mates

"A mate is your other part you love each. Once you mate you feel sparks or smell your mate. At age 18 all the female smell goes stronger and the male can smell the mate from miles away. But your mate can accept you or reject you it the worries thing ever." she said " well come on kid it is time to go."

i don't want my mate to reject me. i thought

I was coral pink bathing suit. I swim for a bit eat, then we sang birthday to Kale after some time i bump in to Kale and feel sparkles. Mate.

I did the only thing i could do I ran. I ran for my life. He may reject me, but i don't want to be in pain so i ran fast

"Wait Come Back ." he was running after me I made a quickly turn in to a cave that goes in to the castle and hide from Kale

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think ?

comment

vote

share

and

follow please =]

~st