“Ooh~ Dr. Shim Dongmin, that’s his name. Does it ring any bell?”

Yunho smiled and shook his head, “No, anyway thank you. You don’t have to worry yourself about that. And I think we should start deciding which movie to see.”

“Here’s your ticket.” Jaejoong said while handing the ticket to Junsu.

“I’ll go buy some food and drinks.”

“Yunho-hyung, I want popcorn and ice tea. Oh, Jae-hyung I’m just going to the washroom, I’ll be right back so wait for me.”

* * *

Urgh! Why do Chunnie-hyung and Changmin didn’t show up today? And to think that Chunnie-hyung’s the one who planned this. What was he thinking going to Jeju when he already told us that we would be going out this weekend? That greasy-wide-forehead-playboy-hyung.

Oh well, this is good. At least I’m going to have a chance on spying Jaejoong-hyung and Yunho-hyung. Junsu sniggered and continue walking towards the men’s washroom.

He was washing his hands when suddenly, someone grabs him and that someone covered his eyes.

“Yah! What’re you trying to do! Let go of me! Hyung! Help me!!” The stranger covered his mouth to prevent him from shouting again. And then, he felt another pair of hands roaming around his body as if trying to find something.

He was about to cry when he heard a familiar voice, “Hyung, you can let go of him now.”

Upon being released, Junsu shoved the one who was in front of him and look behind him.

YOU!

* * *

“Oh.” Jaejoong stared at his phone in amazement.

“Why?” Yunho walked towards him with two popcorn bucket and three drinks on both hands/arms.

“Junsu texted me that he bumps into an old friend. They will watch the movie together and that we can go inside first.”

“Eh? How about his ticket?”

“I already gave it to him.”

“Is that so… Hmm, should we go inside now, then?”

“I guess.” Jaejoong said while trying to help Yunho carry a bucket of popcorn, which the latter refused to give.

“Lend me that bucket of popcorn. You don’t have to carry those all by yourself.”

“Don’t worry about it. Besides, these aren’t heavy at all.”

“But still—”

“If we don’t hurry up, we might end up sitting at the back. Pali Jaejoong-ah!” Yunho smiled at him and tried to grab his hand but end up almost dropping the bucket of popcorn. Jaejoong giggled and forcefully take one of the buckets and drink.

“I told you, you need some help.”

* * *

Thirty minutes had already passed since the movie had started. Yunho feels sleepy and tried to move on his seat so that he’d be more comfortable when he saw Jaejoong’s face, which seems like screaming ‘I’m bored’.

“Should we just go?”

Jaejoong startled when Yunho whispered in his left ear. He looked at him not knowing their face will be centimeters apart. He leaned back slowly and faked a cough.

“T-that wouldn’t be good. I mean, if we leave, how about Junsu?”

“We can just wait for him outside.”