A/N **PLEASE READ**

Hello dear readers! 

It's me.......Annie. 

(Not me in the gif, but pretty damn close

(Not me in the gif, but pretty damn close.) 

Anyways! This is sort of a little suggestion of a A/N. Those of you who have read my stories know that I often add on pieces of score to my works.

And those new to my crazy works; when I type, in order to get a better picture of what I want to write,  I often listen to score from movies to get a mood down in words. 

Ex. Sad sounding music = A sad feeling for those reading.

Happy sounding music = A happy feeling for those reading.  

This Bumblebee x Reader is no different from those I've written before.  I did indeed listen to music from the AMAZING soundtrack of "Transformers: The Last Knight." 

(Steve Jablonsky is a ligit god)

So, in conclusion, I thought I would tell you what songs from the soundtrack go with what chapter. Starting now, I will have the song name at the beginning of each new update. 

Now this isn't mandatory, but it's highly recommended. It really adds a whole new level of depth to the story. And listening on repeat is the way to go.

 You will find the list below! 

Thank you for listening! 

Morning Loser → Transformers: The Last Knight "Izzy". (4:00)

War → Transformers: The Last Knight "Sir Edmund Burton." (4:10)

French → Transformers: The Last Knight "Vivian" (3:52)