"Oh, it was nothing," Mrs. Weasley said in a motherly tone. "They had nowhere else to stay."

"Yes. Well, if it's all the same to you, I would like them to go somewhere with me for a day when school is let out. Where should they meet you?"

"Just back at the Burrow, my dears."

"I believe we still have our final two weeks of school," Dumbledore said, lifting a hand before they could continue.

"Oh, we don't have final exams, do we?" Piper pleaded to Dumbledore. Dumbledore's eyes twinkled a little sadly.

"I think that, with our recent events, a cancellation would be in order."

"Oh no!" Hermione groaned.

>>>•O•<<<

Nico shut his trunk with a snap. Bianca meowed lightly and leapt onto it.

"Ready?" Piper asked. They were the last to leave Hogwarts, as the Hogwarts Express had left earlier that day. So, Piper, Frank, and Hazel entered the Gryffindor Common Room with no questions asked and walked up, unopposed, to the boys dormitory.

Hazel scooped up Bianca and held her with one hand. "D'you know where Chiron wants to take us?" She asked.

They all shrugged or shook their heads.

"I will send your trunks to the Burrow," Dumbledore said from behind them. They all jumped-- none of the heard him come in. "And I hope I will be seeing you soon? If, that is, the rest of the Order agrees."

Then he left before any of them could ask what he meant.

Chiron was standing outside Hagrid's hut, talking to Hagrid and, surprisingly, Madame Maxime. She had left with the Beauxbaton carriage when the tournament ended, but she had evidently arrived again.

"Chiron!" Percy called out as they neared the hut. "Ready to go?"

Chiron nodded at them. "Good meeting you, Rubeus, Olympe." He trotted towards the demigods.

"Where did you want us to go?" Hazel inquired as they began to follow him.

"This way." Chiron set off for the Forbidden Forest.

"Do we have to walk far?" Nico asked.

"Yes," Chiron called back. Nico groaned. Bianca lapped at his finger.

>>>•O•<<<

"Where are we?" Annabeth murmured as they reached a river. They had been walking for about four hours, going deeper and deeper into the monster-infested, dark, thick, cobwebby forest. Then suddenly, they had stumbled upon a river. Across, it simply looked like the rest of the forest.

"This is the border." Chiron said. "The line between Myths and Magic. Or, it was until the era of the gods moved."

Chiron clopped through the water, which was a lot more shallow than it seemed. After hesitating, the demigods followed.

It was like they walked through a curtain. As soon as they exited the river on the other side, the dingy Forbidden Forest was gone. In its place was a thin, bright forest. The dull river they just crossed was now bright blue and sparkling, and in the distance, they could spot a group of buildings.

"What is this?" Frank asked, stepping forward. Chiron walked forward.

"This is Camp Half-Blood when the era of the gods was in Europe." He spread his hands. "It was placed on the border of Hogwarts, to keep watch on each world."

"But..." Jason looked dumbfounded. "Can't they just... cross the borders?"

Chiron shook his head. "Only people with l godly blood could pass through from Hogwarts, and vice versa. We have our godly blood, and Hecate's blessing counted as magic blood. So here we are." He shrugged. "I just thought I'd show it to you. It was one of my fondest homes."

They all stared at it a little bit. "How does that work?" Percy suddenly asked. "Like... when you move, how do you get there? From Camp to Camp?"

Chiron scratched his head. "I'm not so certain about that," he said. "It's more like... we all go to sleep-- the gods make sure of that-- then when we wake up, we wake up in the next location."

The centaur smiled. "There are still weapons and resources here, I'm sure," he said. "We have them here for the European demigods like Minerva and Poppy who need a safe place."

They all stood there a little while longer. "I just wanted to show you," Chiron said. "I'll let you go back to the Burrow now, if you want to."

"Are you going back to our world?" Frank asked him. Chiron shook his head.

"I'm staying until the quest is over," he said. "I'll see you at Grimmauld place, then."

He clopped away.

The demigods looked at each other. "Might as well leave now, we can always come back." Thalia suggested.

They formed a hasty circle. Then they slipped into the shadows of the trees, ready for another summer of Mrs. Weasley's pancakes.

|| End of Book 4 ||

Look for  re-write of the Triwizard Tournament with Percy in place of Nico! The rest of the storyline will continue with the events that happened with Nico as the champion though.