Closer

Delirious's POV

Morning

I wake up with a start from having the same terrible nightmares that I've been having for years. I always had them every night, but meeting Evan stopped them for a while. It was always the same dream.

                                            ~Flashback start~
I was locked up in the same boring white room. It had a white plain bed and a table with two chairs. I knew I wasn't the only one being locked in this hellhole. Craig, Tyler, Basically, Brock, Lui, David, Cartoonz, and I have been locked in these cells for a few years. We were forced as lab rats, with scientists who injected who knows what into all of us. It hurt every time too, so we would all scream in pain, with Craig being the loudest.

After a while, they would let us out in a highly fenced and protected area to examine our behaviour as we talked to other test subjects. As time passed, we started forming animal-like qualites, which shocked us all as scientists just calmly explained that it was because of the test experiments.

We quickly gained control of these 'powers' and escaped the testing lab. It wasn't easy of course since there was high security, but once we were out of their reach they immediately gave up as if we didn't matter in the first place. This caused a lot of suspicion in me, knowing they were doing something way more important than catching lab escapees.
                                              ~Flashback end~

"I need to see Evan. Maybe he can take these nightmares away."

I get out of bed and rush downstairs to check where everyone was. I look around frantically to find that everyone's eyes were on me.

"Jon, did you have a nightmare," worried Luke.

"Don't worry Delirious, we're all still here," said Lui, "anyways, you should be excited! We got Terroriser's number and he called Evan! They're both coming around this afternoon."

"Evan? Evan's coming to our house?.... wait..... why?" I was slighty alarmed that everyone but me knew.

"What other reason than to play video games!" exclaimed Tyler.

"What? Then, we need to clean the house!" I look around to find the 1st floor spotless.

"We just finished doing that and were about to call for pizza when you came bustin' in down the stairs," said Luke, "ya want some?"

My thoughts process slowly as earth hit me hard and I realize I'm still in pajamas. I walk back up the set of stairs and find the door to my room. I change into my signature blue hoodie with black pants and blue converses. I strap my mask to the side of my head.

It's been years since I first got it. When we were still locked up being tested on, a female scientist by the name of Diana Grave gave me this mask. I was suspicious at first with her behaviour, but I came to learn that it was for research and her personal interest.

She was a strange one. She protected all of us from pain like a mother, and she was also the one who helped us that night we escaped. For years I have hoped that she was well. We lost contact with her 3 years ago.

"Delirious! Are you coming down or what?!" yelled Cartoonz.

"BE RIGHT THERE!"

I rush down and hear a car stop in the driveway. I open the doorway to find Terroriser and Evan walking up the doorstep.

"Come in come in, we were just about to start playing."

I wait for them to come inside and I close the door behind them. While walking behind them, I distracted myself by chatting with them about the house so I don't stare at Evan's ass. We get back onto the first floor living room and play games, mainly Mariokart 8.

Brian immediately warms up with the others, even raging throughout the game, but Evan stands akwardly next to a plant. I pat the seat next to me and he walks over, getting comfy. I could feel him checking the place out.

"So what do you think of the place?"

"It's very beautiful.  Much better than my house," replied Evan.

"You're more beautiful than the stars in the sky," I whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing..." I turn my head in embarrassment.

"Anyways, you're welcome to stay. Don't be shy and come over some time," I try to divert Evan's attention away from me. Doesn't work...

"Heck why not stay over tonight in the spare beds?" I knew I fucked myself there. If Evan said yes, I don't know how I'll be able to control myself, especially with him sleeping under the same roof as me.

Brian shouts out an immediate yes while Evan ponders for a bit.

"Sure."

Yes! Shit... I fist pump in my head and gave a goofy smile I didn't realize I had. Evan then begins to laugh uncontrollably.

"What?"

"Y-your face. It's f-funny." I then give Evan a genuine smile, leaving him slightly blushed. I was about to ask what was wrong until Wildcat spoke.

"Hey Evan, wanna tag team?"

"Sure." Evan's trying to hide his adorable blush. Too bad, I noticed it already Evan. I watch him as he walks off to take Tyler's spot in the game speaking to Brock. He suddenly comes back taking his jacket off and I could feel intense heat rise to my face. Evan was wearing a slighty tight, black tank top that moved everytime he bent forward. When he put his jacket next to me, he was bending forward and his tank top moved, showing very cute pink nipples with his build. I turn my head so Evan doesn't notice my blushed face and my slight hard-on in my pants.

Hours pass by and everyone has fallen asleep accept m me and Evan. I answer his trivial questions and he answers mine, learning more about each other as the night grows.

I could see his eyes were drooping, so I carried him in my arms princess style to the guest bedroom. As I went up the stairs, it got colder when we reached the third floor. Evan was practically snuggling up against me at this point. It took my every willpower to not tackle and rape Evan on the spot. We reach the bedroom and I laid him down gently on the soft cushioned bed. I pulled up the blankets for him and see he had a soft smile on his sleeping face.

(just a small handjob scene)
I exit out of his room and quietly rush into my bedroom on the second floor and go inside my bathroom. I start to jerk my hard dick i got from staring at Evan quickly, releasing my semen on my hand. I quickly clean up the mess and jump into my king sized bed, relaxing instantly.

We're finally getting closer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Luvs!

Sorry, I had intended to update sooner, but procrastination hit me hard.

School also starts in about a week and a half. Totally not prepared man... especially band. Having band practice in a few days before school starts and I am not excited for marching in the hot sun with burning concrete under my shoes. (;^;)

Well, enough about me. Hope you liked the update!

PEACE OUT!!♥