You're One of Us

Vanoss' s POV

Morning

Few Days After Party...

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I was washing my jet black hair with my shampoo, images of Delirious pop into my head. I flinch at my thoughts and end up with shampoo getting in my eyes, which burned like a bitch.

I got out of the shower and started to dress. I put on a tight black tank top with my favorite red jacket on and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with my red converse. I walk downstairs and cook up a breakfast containing toast, eggs, and bacon. My phone starts to ring as I was about to eat.

V: Vanoss   T: Terroriser

V: Hello?

T: Evan!

V: Hey Terroriser. What's up?

T: So you remember those guys that we were hanging out with at the party?

V: Yeah, why?

T: Well they all gave me their numbers since you didn't have your phone with you.

V: And what does it have to do with me?

T: Well, Delirious called just earlier and asked if we wanted to hang out at his house with his friends. They were gonna have a game night and wanted to know if we wanted to play with them.

I pause for a moment to eat my breakfast. It shouldn't hurt to make some friends. Maybe they will be a better friend than the one I used to have. Hurtful images of my past memories flow through my head.

I used to have a friend that I loved. A bestfriend named Ohm. Terroriser was also one of my bestfriends, but Ohm always understood. We would always look out for eachother when we were kids. We knew every little secret about each other and we even had a secret hideout that only us three knew. Ohm and Terroriser,  along with me, would go down to that hideout everyday. But our friendship was ruined when he kissed one of my ex-girlfriends. I was heartbroken that the two people I loved broke my heart, excluding Terroriser.

I was brought back to reality when Terroriser talked.

T: Evan, you still there man?

V: Yeah, yeah, sorry man, spaced out for a bit.

T: You're not thinking about Ohm right? Evan, don't worry, these guys aren't like Ohm. Besides, you don't have a girlfriend right now so you're free to do what you want.

True. Ever since I started to have girlfriends, I was limited on what I wanted to do. I wasn't really allowed to talk to girls and guys. Basically all my friends. But I never complained about it because I wanted my girlfriend to be happy. Now that I don't have one, I can do what I wanted to do.

V: Terroriser, I'll go. It doesn't hurt to make more friends.

T: Cool man. I'll come pick you up so we can head over to Delirious' s house.

V: ALRIGHT!! (Lol)

I hang up the phone and finish eating my food. I waited a couple minutes for Terroriser to pick me up, then we drove to Delirious' s house.

Some Minutes of Driving Later...

We ring the doorbell and Delirious opens the door.

"Hey, what's up? Come inside! We were just about to start playing." said Delirious. We both walked inside the house with Delirious behind us. He showed us the layout of the house that consisted of bedrooms for each of them along with two spare bedrooms. They had 5 bathrooms, a gym, 2 living rooms, and 2 kitchens just in case the first kitchen and living room were occupied.

When we came back down the set of stairs, the living room was full.

"Let's start playin!! I'm ready to beat you nerds." yelled Tyler.

"Bring it on bitch!" replied Nogla.

I fekt akward just standing until Delirious patted for me to sit next to him. Terroriser was already into the heated game of Mario kart.

I sat down next to Delirious, studying the beautiful house. They had a sleek black L couch with two black ottomans. The screen TV they had was also huge. The lights were dimmed so as to not blind us and the floor was a sleek wooden bordered flooring. It was quite extravagant.

"So how do you like it? The house I mean." asked Delirious.

"It's very beautiful, much better than my house honestly." I replied. I heard Delirious mumble a few words but they were incoherent to me.

"Cool, come over whenever you like and don't feel shy about it either, cuz you both are one of us now. Heck, why don't both of you stay over tonight. You guys can stay in the spare bedrooms," said Delirious.

"Yeah!" Shouted Terroriser immediately. I took a few moments and nodded.

Why not?

Delirious was smiling from ear to ear, making him look goofy. I chuckled and caught his attention.

"What, do I look weird?" He asked, still having the same goofy smile.

I couldn't hold it in and started laughing. Luckily, only Delirious heard since he was closest to me. The TV was on very loud, along with the screaming and yells of the group that were raging at the game, so they didn't hear anything. I started to slow my breathing to catch my breath.

"You l-looked f-funny when y-you smiled," I laughed between breaths. As I started to quickly calm down, I looked at Delirious's face as he was looking at me and he had a very gentle and soft smile, not like the one he had earlier. This caught me off guard.

THUMP!

My heartbeat started to race a little and I felt heat slowly rise to my face. I diverted my attention from him when Tyler asked if I wanted to play. I said yes and stood up to take Tylers spot.

"Hey, you okay? You're face is red," asked Moo. I didn't realize that my face was still slightly warm so I shrugged it off and lied that I was just hot. He told me that he could turn on the AC, but I didn't want him to be concerned so I just took off my jacket and put it on the couch next to Delirious. I gave a quick look towards Delirious but he faced the other way with his hand covering his mouth. All I could see were red ears. I wonder why?

I went to go sit back down and started playing Mario kart with the others. It was a lot of fun. We all got so heated into the game that we almost passed out when it got late. Lui had knocked out on the couch along with Marcel, so Nogla and Brock had to carry them back to their rooms. Everyone else went into their own rooms except me and Delirious.

We chatted for awhile and I learned many things about Delirious that night. About how everyone was from somewhere else and that they traveled together in a pack almost, but he wouldn't tell me where they all came from. He also said that he loved raccoons and that the mask he had on the side of his head was actually a memento from a very special person who was like his mother.

I slowly started to dose off and heard a chuckle from Delirious. He helped carry me to the spare bedroom and even tucked me in.

I've never felt so at home until now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Luvs!

Another chapter just to make up those days I didn't update.

The next chapter will be Delirious's POV of this chapter. Also in the the last chapter I said that m-preg was possible in the future, but I decided to give up that idea since I can make another story about that another time.

Anyways, have a good day, evening, and night.

PEACE OUT!!♥