Sassy Girl|BubbleGum

All types of media belongs to their rightful owners (c)2017
Revised year (c)2018
THEGIRLWITHEVILFACE

C H A P T E R O N E -
B U B B L E G U M

I sat on my spiky styled seat; my mind digging deeper to find an idea, a solution to a problem I'd like to prefer as a fickle.

I am currently contemplating to whether proceed my plans and lose my dignity. .different solutions, variation of women yet this certain girl always absent-mindly throw me in a whirl of pure bliss.

"Star", I growled.

I want to touch her, roam my hands all over her body and caress her soft, porcelain skin. The thought makes my skin crawl and the more I desire to have her. As charming as I am, I can't believe she'd pick that vulnerable human.

I know Star wants me, she's just playing hard to get, stubborn and won't succumb to her true intentions.

She's just lost. She needs me to find her way back.

Countless of women on their knees, wishing for my attention. Women with grace and sculpture bodies that I've made one with and laid on the sheets yet I know who can fulfill my raging desire with.

It is only her that can accomplish this burning quench of love and lust.

I regret the moment I said those words to her. I thought I didn't need her; I thought I was over with her. I must've been thinking irrationally when I said those words that would come to me someday and struck me with such remorse and regret.

"Tom~," the curvy, brunette devil purred and brushed her sharp nails slowly on my skin.

She smiled seductively. I flinch.

I had a couple of heavy, deadly drinks last night and this might be the lucky girl I've snatched out and had casual sex with.

I pulled her hands away from my body. "Look, that was only a one night stand and I was only looking for no-strings sex," I snap at her and she started breaking down in tears, her body gliding down to the floor covering her face barely with her reddish hands.

"But you said last night you love me and fuck me everyday!" the devil shouted, stiffling a sob.

I rubbed my temples in exasperation and took a deep breath. This didn't happen once but more than I could remember. I can't believe how guillable these women are. "I'm sorry, okay? But it was because of my sex drive and the alcohol."

The woman stood up with anger in her eyes as she picked up her jacket and purse then gave me the finger. "Go to hell bastard, you think you're some big shot."

I chuckled. "This is already hell."

And she slammed the door shut that it echoed the walls and I flinched before resting both of my legs on the table.

"Master," Jian appears by the living room, with both of his hands clasp on his stomach.

"Not to be rude, but when are you gonna stop this cycle of women?"

I raised a brow. "I have my needs too Jian. I'm a man and you should know that."

"I have an idea Master," I whipped my head to face Jian. "--why don't you use Star's close friend and lure her into a fraud relationship that will make Star close to you?"

"Have you been watching romantic movies, Jian?" I eyed him teasingly.

He clears his throat. "I have been, infact. My wife likes to watch these movies."

"That must be a handful Jian."

"It may be a handful Master, but if she wants it then I'll give it to her," he smiles.

"With this plan you may have a big advantage, but..." he trailed off.

"But what?"

"You may garner feelings for the girl."

I chuckled. "That's hilarious Jian. I doubt that would happen, after all Star is who I want."

///

Janna

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath when my car swerved and turned upside down, ending up in damage and a game over screen plastered in bold white letters.

I glanced back to the board and see Mrs. Ferhey--the old farts scribbling the notes in a slow pace. I grab a gum and began chewing, focusing my attention back to the game.

"Janna," Star hissed. "--you'll be in trouble when that hag finds out."

I smirked. "Star, when did she ever caught me? And she's too old to see from here anyway."

///

I was on my way towards the school's gate, but before that I went to the garden and spat out my flavourless bubblegum on the perfectly trimmed grasses.

It's payback for when Mr.Gardener reported me to the principal for skipping class.

I chew on another gum and placed my earplugs on my ear and began heading towards the gate when my left hand was tugged by a muscular arm and I whirled my head to meet a hot, devilish looking creature.

"Are you Star's friend?" he smirked sinisterly and I snorted, yanking my hand free from his grasp--which by the way won't budge.

"Yeah, whatever. Can you fucking let go of me?" I glared at him. "--it's rude to just randomly grab someone's hand and smile like a rapist."

He smirked even widely--which I thought is impossible and when I let my guard down for a second he whipped my hand towards his figure and in one swift motion he leant down and placed his lips onto mine.

I squealed, trying to pry my body and lips away from his disgusting figure.

He deepens the kiss and licked my lips for an entrance, he then moves his hands on my neck and caress it making me whimper that he slipped his tongue on my mouth.

I smirked and kicked the bubblegum with my tongue towards his mouth, hoping he'd choke.

He shoved me away and clench on his throat, choking because of the bubblegum. Fortunately, I kicked his balls and he fell onto the ground choking and groaning in pain.

I watched him as I chuckled and pulled my middle finger.

"You motherfucker," I spat, wiping my lips and walked away watching him go pale by the second.

|Vote and Comment|