a/n

as anyone can see, i'm _aglanah.

this will be the first book that i'll put actual effort into.

you might think i'm exaggerating, but i've been writing and working on this story on a google document for about a year. tbh, it is not yet finished, both in my mind and on the doc.

to me it seemed publishing a story wasn't all that bad. just write some stuff, then publish it but it's really hard. i've written a few books in the past that I'm not very proud of. i was feeling extremely nervous, thinking that this might end up like those ones.

i was trying to identify everything. details, characters, sense, etc. someone else might coincidentally have the same plot. who knows ?

i didn't like my writing back then. but now i feel like i'm improving. it took a lot of persistence. you seriously don't know how much i've dealt with writer's block.

so, here it is !

proud to mention: wcndrous seabcrn

thanks, jo ♥

***

 jordan is a talented writer with an amazing role playing account.

flcmes 

she's an awesome at making graphics and covers for her stories and such. 

jordan is a funny, fabulous and great friend. not like anyone i have ever met before. but she'll also drag you to the pits of hell / roast the sh.it out of you so ...

please ! go follow her ! that would mean a lot !

***

and again, here's the book. enjoy !!