"No....."

Hello everyone!!!! Just wanted to let you know!! This is my first book!! Also, please enjoy this and tell me that what you think!!!!! So plz comment down below!!!

(Ps: this is a(n) ole face friend of my lil shortie!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was tossing and turning....

"Levi...."

"Why didn't help me..."

"Levi...

"Don't you care about me.."

"Levi.."

"Why didn't you save us all!!!"

"Levi...."

"....I....love..you..."

"LEVI!!"

I shot up...gasping for air with sweat dripping everywhere...

"What...the fuck....was that....?" I asked myself as I looked around my room to see that it as still dark.... "ok...I guess it's time to get up...."

I got up to start my "day" as it always was... I went to my closest and stripped my outfit, standing naked staring at my reflection...'damm Levi...you gotta hurry up...your already what, 25?' I asked myself as I sigh and got my outfit and walked out back into my bedroom and put on my cloths and then my ge—

*knock knock*

I look up, " it's open."

The door open to reveal....Eren..?

"Hello corporal!! I am here to report a message for you from commander Erwin sir!!!" He said, or shall I say yelled to me with a salute.

"Whatever, I'll be dow—"

"U-um, corporal, Erwin said he needs you...pronto!" He said as he turned and walked out slamming the door..

*sigh*

'Damn brat...always getting to me...'

I thought as my cheeks slowly heated...

'Wait....' I looked in the mirror...

"Baiser de ma vie!!!! (Fuck my life)" i screamed as i stared at my boner only to hear knocks...

"OHHH~ Levi!!!!!!!! Did I just hear..." the voice clears to be change.... "Baiser de ma vie!!!" She screamed as she kicked the door open only to make me hide under my bed....

'thank you for making me small as fuck mom.....' I thought as I softly sighed.

"Eh??? Where did my shortie go??! Oh well.....imma find eren and make babies!!!!" She said as she ran out.

Then a thought came to my head... 'Babies...there's only one way to—SHIT!! THERE'S SEX!!!!'

I then got out of my bed and ran out not caring if my I left my room the way it was now...to see....

"Oi! Shitty-glasses!!!"

***********

What's gonna happen next? What did "shitty-glasses do? Did she touch Eren?? Did Eren except her? What happens when Levi makes one bad move?

See y'a on next chapter!!!!!
(=^^=)(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ(^ω^)
(P.s; leave a comment and if there are at least 5 stars, I'll maybe make another one!! Ok?)

Levi: Oi! You Ellie!!! Your Eren sister right?

Ellie: u-um, y-yes!!!*blushes and stares at him*

Levi: *tries to smile*

Ellie: *Runs away*

Levi & Ellie: come back to the next chapter!!!! Cya/Tch!!