France x Male Reader (Lemon; Slave/Master AU)

Start from the beginning

Although Francis was quick to pull a face when he opened the medicine cabinet to place his toothbrush after finishing brushing his teeth.

Half empty pill containers, multiple pills, pill caps as well as dirty syringes was placed in what was supposed to be a nice and clean cabinet making Francis growl and grab the pills, looking at them.

Some bottles were marked with red marker, the handwriting terrible at least in Francis' opinion. "Flunitrazepam.. That's uh.. Rohypnol?.." Francis mumbled to himself as he looked at more containers. The few of them that were not completely emptied had another colour marker over them. The blue letters weren't written as sloppily and judging from the cursive and collected way each letter was written Francis decided the handwriting must belong to a woman.

He sighed as he looked at the containers, most of them smudged terribly but a few showing the word 'ketamine' although other said 'Special K' instead.

Francis sighed, knowing exactly what the 'medicine' had been used for. He furrowed his brows as he sat them back into the cabinet, studying the many boxes in his room as he tried to remember in which he had put trash bags.

Francis rubbed his eyes, knowing he was tired already, but needed to get rid of the awful things he had seen in his bathroom.

Francis moved around the room for a few minutes, pushing his tired arms around in effort to get to the box he had finally located. Of course in the furthest away corner of the room, under at least two other boxes.

The Frenchman wasn't exactly pumped, no one would ever call him that, so as expected the blond male had quite the time getting the boxes removed and put away.

Francis growled when he finally removed the last remaining box on top of the one he wanted to get in. Although something seemed to go wrong, making him drop the box with a loud crash.

A small yet unknown whimper could be heard, although Francis brushed it off as his bum hurt a little from the fall. He sighed, rubbing his head and letting a pale hand run through his already tangled blond locks.

Luckily for Francis this was just a box full of clothes instead of for example the box of antiques right next to him. In relief the male sighed, his before wide eyes softening slightly as he stood up on his knees, looking into the small box.

Moving his hands through the curled up newspapers, Francis finally found the trash bags, at the bottom of course.

He let out a small growl, pushing himself up, hearing his back let out a series of loud pops as he stood up, straightening his posture before walking to his bathroom, ripping off a bag before scraping everything into the bags.

Slightly afraid of the dirty needles Francis used small balls of toilet paper to cover the tips before throwing them into the bag, tying a knot when everything was finally packed away.

A small groan was heard in the silent apartment like house, the Frenchman walking to his bed.

As his body hit the bed, a sigh of satisfaction was heard, the male cuddling into his blankets and covers.

Although Francis missed someone by his side, a large white furball that would normally accompany the male to bed, but right now Francis' cat was being taken care of by a family member as the Frenchman didn't wish to stress the poor cat all too much.

He thought of the calming warmth of his pet as he began drifting off to sleep, soft snores being heard. Although what the frenchman didn't hear afterwards was the desperate whimpers from the basement, small moans following.

Francis had woken ip late the next day, his hair tangled around his head making him groan. As the Frenchman sat up in his bed, he rubbed his eyes, sighing as he opened his eyes.