Lunch Break

Lucy's POV
"I have an announcement!" I said loudly, causing everyone at our lunch table to turn and look at me. "Renning are finally together!" I said happily.

"Since when did you like Ningning unnie?" Lami asked surprised. "Ever since she joined SM." Renjun said with a love-struck expression.

"Wow somehow this couple is gonna be even more cringy than Jaena..." Koeun said rolling her eyes.

"Are you kidding me? Have you not seen Markrin?" Hina asked offended.

"Oh wait, Markrin is still a sensitive topic for Koeun noona." Jaemin remarked while smirking.

"Yah! Na Jaemin!" Koeun shouted annoyed.

"Mian~" The boy replied cheekily, knowing that the informal language would annoy her even more.

Before the situation got worse, Mark decided to calm everyone down. "Okay that's enough. We're happy for you Renjun." He said smiling.

"Thanks hyung. It's too bad Ningning can't join this school yet since her Korean isn't fluent enough." He sighed sadly.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you company." Chenle said as he cuddled up to his hyung.

"Anyway... this is so cute that we're all getting into relationships!" Herin said cheerfully.

Jeno and Donghyuck coughed awkwardly. "Ok maybe not all of us, but you know what I meant!" She said.

"Maybe we should all go on a date together!" Herin suggested eagerly. We all looked at her weirdly.

"Not like that. I meant like a double date, but instead of two couples, there's three. Therefore, a triple date!" She said excited at her own idea.

"Oh so the rest of us aren't invited..." Koeun muttered, pretending to be upset.

"Well you guys can come too, but I just thought it might feel like you're 7th wheeling..." Herin said innocently making me laugh.

"Relax, we're only joking. Of course you can go on a triple date." I reassured her, not wanting to disappoint the young girl.

"Cool, this is gonna be so fun! Markrin, Jaena and Renning all on a triple date together - be there or be square! " Herin exclaimed happily.

Meanwhile, Mark and I just laughed at her sudden outburst of English at the end.

"Where's Yeri unnie by the way?" I asked curiously once I noticed that she was absent. "Oh she's not gonna be in school for a while again, since she's got to prepare for a concert and then afterwards Red Velvet are going on an Asia tour." Koeun explained to me.

I pouted, "She already left? I never even got to say goodbye." I said sadly. Jaemin rolled his eyes, "Relax, it's not like she's died!" He joked.

"I know, but there were so many things that I didn't get to ask her and I also wanted her autograph." I said embarrassed.

"Don't worry I can get her autograph for you! How about a signed album?" Donghyuck said grinning.

"Really?" I asked happily, "Yeah of course, me and Yeri are close friends." He told me.

Mark quickly nudged Donghyuck, "Erm I wouldn't tell your crush that you're close with other girls." I heard him whisper subtly. "Oh yeah, thanks hyung." Donghyuck whispered back.

I laughed, "Chill, I'm not the jealous type anyway." I said, "But if you do get that signed album, I'll love you forever!" I exclaimed half-jokingly, although I did really want that album...

Donghyuck's eyes lit up, "Perfect, I'll get it for you as soon as possible."

Jeno scoffed, "Is that how you get girls? Bribery?"

"Yah, I'm just being a nice person. I don't see you doing anything nice for Lucy." Donghyuck replied annoyed.

"Okay guys, no fighting remember?" I reminded them.

"Yes Lucy." They said simultaneously as they lowered their heads sheepishly.

_

Please VOTE and COMMENT! 💖👍🏼

So out of curiosity, where are you from and how old are you?? I've just turned 16 and I'm from the UK (but I'm Chinese hehe...) 🌏❓