Chapter 4: Being Bullied

***Meliodas P.O.V ***

The fact that I got picked to be in the Seven Deadly sins without even fighting Diane didn't sit very well with the others. Everyone was super jealous.

I had been part of the Seven Deadly Sins for a few weeks and today Elizabeth had the cold so She couldn't come to school.

Elizabeth and I had become really close during that time, we were really good friends. I was good friends with the other sins. Ban is my best Friend, besides Elizabeth.

The others were studying for some test so I decided to visit Elizabeth. I grabbed my bag and practically ran out of Maths after the bell went, ignoring all the dirty looks I got from the others.

I was almost at Elizabeth's house when I got dragged down an alley by some boys. It was Mikeene and his goons, the school bullies. They pinned me against the wall and laughed in my face.

'How did YOU get into the sins?!?' He yelled, barely containing his rage. 'You're too weak to fight me!' Mikeene scorned.

'He got named the dragon sin of wrath and given the dragon tattoo, but is more like a mouse.' One of the goons laughed, pointing at my arm. 'I think it's just because there was no other sin to give him!' Mikeene laughed too.

Him and his goons began to punch and kick me for what seemed like ages. I had had enough. I snapped.

I activated my demon mark and let my hair levitate as black markings began to cover parts of my body. They dropped me and backed into the wall in terror.

'Wh-what are you? A demon?!?' Mikeene asked, absolutely horrified. I stayed silent.

I beat them into a bloody pulp before I calmed down again. They were all unconscious. I just left them and began to walk back to Elizabeths house. I was pushed around and bullied in my old schools, but I will NOT be bullied again in this one, by anyone.

I looked at my clothes, they were all bloody. WHAT WILL ELIZABETH DO IF SHE SEES THIS?!?!?!? I suppose i'll just say that its a tomato sauce fight gone wrong.

I ran upstairs to Elizabeth's room but she wasn't there. Where could she be? There was a note on her dresser. It read:

Dear Meliodas,
                          I wanted to get some chips and dip. Went to the shops. Be back soon.
                  Elizabeth xx

I relaxed after that. I sat down on her bed and read some stories on wattpad. 15 minutes later, Elizabeth still wasn't back. I decided to go outside to look for her. I was panicking inside.

After activating my demon mark,  I feel very sensitive and emotional. I opened the door to see a site I don't ever want to see. Elizabeth was lying face down on the path just below the steps leading to the front door. She was covered in blood and had a deep gash running up her left side.

I rushed to her and carried her all the way back upstairs. I laid her gently on her bed. I need to get a medical kit. I ran to the bathroom to get the medical kit. There was a cabinet underneath the sink so I opened it.

The Kit was there so I grabbed it when I was about to leave but My eyes caught the attention of a lot of large bottles.

They all looked quite full, as if they had been refilled or given lately. There was one bottle though, that said, ELIZABETH: Emergency  on its label and it was 1/2 full. Why does she need this medicine? Does any of the others know? All these thoughts rushed into my head but I pushed them aside for now and went back to Elizabeths room.

Elizabeth was awake and sitting up on her bed. She jumped when I opened the door.

'Meliodas! Get this piece of whatever this is out of my leg!!!!!' She yelled. I nodded.