Chapter 3: Woken up

*** Meliodas P.O.V ***

Dream

I was walking through a field of buttercups when Elizabeth skips towards me. She hugs me and starts to laugh. 'What's up?' I ask happily.

She laughs again and grabs my hand before skipping though the field, me being pulled behind her.

We arrive at a cottage and it starts to rain. She skips inside and before I can get in, the door shuts and locks while rain starts to pour down.. The rain starts to burn my skin and it starts to peel. I scream in pain. Elizabeth is inside the cottage and I can see her face twisted in agony.

All I can hear is Elizabeth yelling
'meliodas, Meliodas, MELIODAS!'

End of dream

I slowly opened my eyes and they met with one blue one. It was filled with worry.

'Meliodas! You were screaming in your sleep! It sounded like you were having a nightmare so I woke you up. I was so worried!' Elizabeth explained.

She hugged me. 'I'm so glad your all right!' I hugged her black. I looked around, i was in what looked like a nurses office.

'Where am I, what happened?' I asked. I felt pretty disoriented.

'Oh todays Thursday. You have been out for 2-3 days. Your Brother, Zeldris attacked you and you fell unconscious on Tuesday before school. I was exhausted and I blacked out too. I woke up later on. You are in the nurses office.' She told me.

The memories came flooding back. I knew why she had passed out as well. It was of her attempts to heal me.

'I am sorry I caused you to pass out.' I said gently. She just looked shocked.

'It wasn't your fault. I was just tired, that's all.' Elizabeth lied. I knew she was lying, but I let it drop.

A few minutes later the Nurse, Annie, came in to give me a check up. It was only then Elizabeth and I realised I had no shirt on, just a pair of white shorts. Elizabeth blushed profusely.

'Well hello dear, its nice to see your awake.' Nurse Annie said while taking my pulse and stuff like that.

'Ooohh,' she said while checking my heartbeat, ' Someone's got a six pack!' I looked down at my chest. I'm pretty ripped, i guess. But there's no point in being like this if you don't need it. But it doesn't ever go away. Elizabeth is definitely blushing now.

***Elizabeth P.O.V***

Nurse Annie smiled. 'Someone's got a six pack!' And I blushed. I got to admit, he's pretty muscly. And cute. Oh my god! What am I thinking?! I've only just met him! Meliodas looked at me and grinned.

'Good news,' Nurse Annie said, placing her hands on her hips. 'Since he's awake he can have more than one visitor. Also he can leave after dinner, About five-ish.' Then she walked out of the room to deal with other kids.

I whipped out my phone, went on chatville and said:

PrincessEli: Hey Guys! Meliodas is awake and can get more than one visitor! Come over please!!!

Giantdiane: Oh sure! Be right there!

MageMerlin: Ok.

DollCalledGowther: Okay.

Harleking: Sorry. I have to go find Ban. Probably you-know-where visiting her.

PrincessEli: Oh. Tell her and Ban I said Hi and to have fun doing whatever. ;-)

Giantdiane: Eli, shut up. Thats a sensitive subject.

PrincessEli: Oh right. Sorry. Be over soon.

DragonMelon: I'm Alive! I'm not dead! And I feel awesome!!!

Giantdiane: Woohoo! Be there in 2 x

'So, how do you feel?' I asked Meliodas.

***Merlin P.O.V***

Diane, Gowther and I walked into the room. Meliodas sat on the bed, looking very tired and pale, but still very cheery.

Elizabeth sat on the chair beside him and they seemed to be talking. Elizabeth was blushing. I laughed what I thought was quietly, but it wasn't and Elizabeth jumped and Meliodas started to laugh.

'Elizabeth' Diane squealed and rushed to hug Elizabeth. They both hugged and Diane turned to look at Meliodas.

'Hey new team mate,' Diane said casually while Elizabeth and I giggled. Very unlike me.

'Wha-what?' Meliodas asked.

'You're part of the team now!' Diane squealed.

'Yup!' Elizabeth confirmed. I looked around while everyone started to laugh. Wow. We must all be on laughing gas today or something.

'Hey, where's Gowther?' I asked.

'I haven't seen him since he entered the nurses office.' Elizabeth said thoughtfully.

'We have to find him,' I muttered

'Without me, he just kind of wonders around like a lost pink-haired dog.' And Diane and I got up to look for him. Elizabeth decided to stay with Meliodas until it was time for him to leave.