Kidnaped

Erika: Now we have the whole room to ourselves. No more crying and screaming for the next 2 hours.

Jake: This is what we needed.

Erika:What should I wear?

Jake: Something dressy and hiking like outfit.

Erika: Ok thanks babe.

Erika wore this

Jake wore this

Erika POV

Jake: I'm going to go water bottles because we don't have any.

Erika: Ok bye!

While I was changing I heard a knock on the door. It couldn't be Jake he just left I opened the door and it was Anthony.

Erika: Leave me alone!

Anthony: NO!

Anthony came in and locked the door and started punching me. After, he covered my mouth and started dragging me down the hallway. I was trying to kick my way out of his grip. In the parking lot he through me in a trunk of a car where I noticed some other girls in there. It was teala dun,and Amanda cerny.

Erika: What are you guys doing here.

Amanda: Anthony kidnapped us.

Teala: I'm so scared.

Erika: Why is he kidnapping us?

Teala: Here I will tell you what he did to me.

Erika: Hold on what are you guys doing in Ohio?

Amanda: Me and teala are doing a meet and greet here.

Erika: Ok teala you go on.

Teala: Ok, he went to my hotel and I invited him in. Then he said that he is going to kidnap all of us because he liked all of us so he decided to kidnap us and that's when I started to run. He caught me . He beat me. Then he threw me in here.

This was a little longer that my other chapters. On July 4th I'm already going to be at my houses in la