Author's Note

The story is finished.

....

I've honestly had the best time with this story. When i first started this, i had no idea how inspiring this story would be not only for myself but for you guys as well. Your comments and votes have been a constant reminder for the family that i have here on Wattpad and i can't be more grateful for you guys.

I WILL POST SOME EXTRA CHAPTERS ON THIS STORY- so this probably won't be the last time you see Clyde and Noel.

i was a bit inspired by the story of persephone and Hades so yeah, if you see slight parallels  that is why :) As for Elsa and Jack Frost shippers out there who think they are Clyde's parents, i am not going to dispute it ;) This is a short story so i didn't get to expand on as much as i would have wanted but i am satisfied with this story. i will be going through some major edits for grammar and things like that later on.

Now i think i will focus on My Hired Boyfriend (humor and romance) and Just Keep Swimming so please stay tuned <3 Because MHB and JKS are going to summer/humor/romance novels i will probably work some more on 'The Night Vigilante' as well because the tone will be more mysterious, and action centered....shippers out there who. If you have a specific story you really want me to keep working on, comment below :)

I love you! <3