I found the ones that will love me

Blaine texted me telling me to meet him in the choir room during my free period. I didn't know why he wanted me to meet him but I decided I shouldn't question things with him and just go with it.

I arrived at the Choir room and I walked in and Blaine was in there already.

"Hey Blaine! Why did you want me to meet you here?" I asked. 

I then heard a voice behind me right after I asked my question.

"So you can properly meet us." The voice said.

I turned around and standing there was Noah and Jake. I looked back at Blaine and he just gave me a small smile before walking out of the room.

I looked back at the boys and sighed.

"Ugh I'm guessing you know who I really am." I said.

They both nodded. "How much did blaine tell you?" I asked.

"Everything." Noah said.

He sounded angry and I understood why. He just found out he has a younger sister that has been abused all her life and he couldn't do anything to stop it because he had no idea. Jake looked the exact same way as Noah.

"I can't believe this. You.. You went through so much. You had such a hard life and we had no idea that you even existed. That you were being hurt this whole time. I'm so sorry that this had to happen to you." Jake said.

Noah walked over to me and pulled me into his arms for a hug and just hugged me. I've heard talk about Noah and I've never heard that he could be so caring. I hugged him back and jake soon joined in on the hug and I smiled big. 

"Now that I know about you, I'm never going to let someone hurt you again. No one will ever lay a hand on you again. I promise that me and Jake will protect you. Cause that's what big brothers do." Noah said. 

I smiled and buried my face in to his chest.

"You need to get out of that house though." Jake said.

"I already did. I ran away last night. I snuck into the choir room and slept here and then I went to the park and changed their before school. I left all of my stuff there." I said.

"Well your coming home with me today." Noah said.

I looked up at him shocked. "What are you sure? I don't want to be a burden on your family." 

"Nonsense your not going to be a burden on anyone . This is my way of protecting my little sister and keeping an eye on you. Your foster parents will never find you. They will never hurt you again. I'll make sure of that." Noah said.

I could only nod. No one has ever made me a promise like that. No one has ever cared about me. Jake and Noah have only known me a matter of a day and their already so protective of me and I like that feeling a lot. It makes me feel like I'm finally wanted somewhere and it feels really good.

Jake looks at me and smiles. "Your not alone anymore. You'll never be alone again." He said.

I smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

And at that moment I knew that I found the people that will actually love me and protect me from my past. I fought to find my family and I finally found them and I can now relax and stop fighting because I know now that I'm finally home.