the Accident & Regrets

{Y/N PoV}

And its been,Weeks since me and henry is Dating,and it was a Miracle

Me and Henry are in a building that is...really don't have many people around,but its comfortable for hanging out"So Y/N,did you really love me??"Henry ask"i-Um,uh-I-i've been had a crush in you,but..I know you dint like a emo girl,Like me "I said looking down" Y/N,I like you since the first day you moved next door,I've choose a mistake over a right,I'm such a dumb boy"He said.

"Henry,Promise me one thing,Kay???"i asked" What is it,Love??"he smiles"If I'm gone,will you please be happy without me?I don't want to see you sad because of my disappearance, will you promise?"I pull out my pinky finger"I will promise me,if you will always be by my side "He smiled and promised.

I hugged him tightly" Arigato,Henry~Senpai"I whispered"Domo,Y/N~Senpai"He reply, I shoked and also smiled"You just speak Japanese,Henry~Senpai!"I giggles"I never know you ever smiled,Y/N~Waifu"He said,it made me blushed "W-Waifu??!" I blushed even more.

"I-i dint mean to make you embarrassed!" henry apoligized with a short loving eyes"You know,I always wanted someone to see me with loving eyes,And now,the answer is here"I smiled"Kyaaa!!!"Someone screamed,me and Henry nodes and transform in a room,which is empty.

We transformed and went outside(change your mask into Akhira's mask from Persona 5)we saw a huge fire from the 3rd floor and Henry nodes"You go save the citizens,I'll go heat off the fire,No buts!"I said and I used my ManHook and went up,I look trough my 3rd eyes and no one in building,thats good

I saw a woman with white hair and white clothes,Lookin at me,I dint see any line on her,she...wasn't someone???I was out of my mind and I clearly zoned off,The Fire boomed and it exploded.

I saw darkness.

{Henry's PoV}

I get everyone outside and I tried to go in but the cops are baned me"let me in!"I said"No,It's to dangerous"A cop said"I hope you're okay Foxy!"Screamed a fan if Y/N

I hope you're save,Y/N

I though.

The Building explode and I saw nothing came out"Y/N!!!!!"I screamed,Everything is in slow motion,I...can't believed I lose...Y/N.

I pushed the guards away and I saw Y/N body on the ground,I cried"Please stay..."I whispered"Henry...I'm sorry"She whispered back and her hands gone numb"No,No!!!"I screamed "Kid danger!"Ray yelled"No,let me see her,for the last time,please" I sobbed.

"She's going to the hospital,Gladly she de'trasformed,Henry,you can see her,I will call you,okay??" Ray patted my back and I ran off.

{3 weeks later}

I went to the park after school and I sat at the bench,Where me and Y/N always laugh and smiles,I saw a flesh of smile of hers,its beautiful.

I got a call from Ray,I quickly picked it up.