Ep 18: Robotic chicken

Start from the beginning

Rika nodded. "Yeah well you know, I just thought that you've been fighting a lot lately and you might be tired. So..."

She reaches for something in her bag. 

"Um, here."

Rika tosses up a bottle and Renamon catches it. 

"An energy drink?" Renamon asks puzzled.

"Yeah, so see ya. Uh!"

She leaves. 

Renamon smiles. "Oh, my first gift. Thank you, Rika."

She opens and drinks some. 

"Ooh, this stuff packs almost as much of a punch as I do, but the packaging isn't quite as nice."

She disappears. 

(Blaine and Julia's house)

Julia was getting ready for school. "Gosh where did I put my phone!" She yelled. As she was turning her room about.

Pansamon stood by the doorway as he watched the purple hair girl going into a frenzy. Trying to find her cellular device.

The panther digimon put a paw on his hip. "Why do you humans get so attach to does things?" He asked.

"It is my life line." She cried, as she tossed her pillows from her bed. And started to pull the bed sheets, trying to find any clues to where her phone could have went.

"I need it for my feild trip. What if I get carried off to Nardia?" She asked looking back at the feline digimon.

"Nardia?" He raised his eyebrow. "You mean that Disney movie you made me watch?" He shook his head. "That's only a movie, Nardia isn't real."

Julia smiled. "How do you know Pansamon? Nardia could be a real place."

"Yeah, let me just ask my friends Santa Claus and the easter bunny while I'm at it."

Julia cried as she had finally removed all the bed comforters from her bed. And she still had no sign of her phone.

She finally sighed and turn her head to look at Pansamon. "Well, Blaine and I always thought digimon was a TV show." She pointed out with a confident smile.

Pansamon crossed his arms over his chest. A sign of defeat starting to waver over him. "Well that doesn't mean anything. I presume you also believe aliens are real?"

The purple hair girl nodded. "Of course, who do you think makes all of those crop circles, and test non believers brains out?" She asked.

The panther digimon rolled his eyes. "I'll believe it when I see it."

Julia finally let out a loud cheer of joy when she held up her cell phone.

"My baby! I thought I would never find you."

At this moment her brother Blaine walked into her room.

Blaine raised an eyebrow. "Do you need a moment alone with you and your cellphone?" He asked with a smirk. "Because Pansamon and I can leave."

Julia narrowed her eyes. "Be quiet."

Blaine chuckled as he crossed his arms over his chest. "So are you going on that feild trip?" He asked.

The purple hair girl nodded. "Yep, and your going with me."

Blaine blinked. "But I wasn't going to go." He started off.

Julia frowned. "Is this about Tiffany?" She asked.

Blaine looked away from her. "No"

The purple hair girl smiled at her brother. "Okay, then you won't care if I tell Tiffany, about the time you embarrassed yourself at the family get together last year. By dressing up as your favorite Naruto character." She said with a teasing smile.