| UP10TION | Imagine #1 - Wooshin |

Summary: A fight between both of you, it all started because you invited your best friend over while Wooshin was out with the rest of the members

Words: 408.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been one hour since Wooshin is not returning back home, you can't still believe what happened, you never saw your boyfriend that jealous and angry. "Should I go and search for him?" You ask to yourself. You got up from the living room's couch, determined to pick up your bag and go to search for him. Suddenly the door opened, and surprisingly it was Wooshin, he still mad at you, you can notice that because the look on his eyes.

He passes beside you, he completely ignored the fact you were in front of him... you're starting to lose your patience, but you know both of you need to talk so you went behind him and followed him to your bed room.

Finally you spoke.

-Can we talk? I really don't like to see you like this.

-You want to talk now!? Why don't you go with your friend?! You were cuddling up very nicely before I got back! - Wooshin started to yelled. You could feel his pain, however he doesn't have to feel like this because you only love him. You don't love anyone else... just Wooshin.

Wooshin took off his clothes and change into his sleep wear, he was about to leave the room, but you grabbed his hand trying to stop him from leaving the room. He looked at you with an annoyed gaze, when you realized that you couldn't handle it any more, it was too late, and you could feel tears forming in your eyes.

You looked down to the floor, still holding Wooshin's hand when suddenly you felt a tight embrace around your tiny body. You lift your head up and immediately you realize that you were surrounded by Wooshin's arms. You started to cry even harder on his shoulder.

-Y/N stop crying... I'm sorry, this time I went too far. Forgive me, baby - Wooshin started to hug you tightly, you could feel his heart beating so fast.

-No... it wasn't all your fault. I shouldn't be cuddling up with other guys when I'm only here for you - Wooshin broke the hug and looked to your eyes kindly, he started to caress your cheek, wiping out the last tears from your face. He leaned closer to you and he softly deposited a kiss on your lips making you smile again. Both of you stopped and released a sweet laugh.

-I love you Y/N.

-I love you too... Wooshin Oppa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

This was my first imagine, hope you like it Honey10s'. 💙

If you want to leave me a suggestion for another imagine send me a message, and I will do my best to make it. 💙