In sickness and in health - Anthony Trujillo

02

02.25.2017 – Los Angeles

Soft piano music was playing through the chapel, and the most handsome man was standing in front of me. We were surrounded by our family and friends. As usual Jake and Erika were vlogging. Always getting the views.

I looked Anthony in the eyes, smiling out of pure happiness. Soon this man would officially be my husband.

"I, Y/N Y/LN, take you, Anthony Trujillo, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

"I, Anthony Trujillo, take you, Y/N Y/LN, to be my lawful wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honour you all the days of my life."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Anthony kissed my lips slowly, but passionate sealing our marriage within seconds. Kade was taking pictures to make sure that we had the most beautiful memories of this day saved on camera. We walked out, arms intertwined and eyes locked together. There was nothing more beautiful then the happiness visible in Anthony's eyes.

"How does it feel to not be the single loser anymore?" Jake asked and pushed the camera almost in Anthony's face. I started laughing immediately and kissed Anthony's cheek. "He never was a loser, he was always mine Jake Paulers." I smiled before kissing him passionately on the lips, which earned us a lot of loud howling and yelling.

Only a couple weeks after the marriage, our happiness ended. I got sick, really sick. We skipped from one doctor to another, but eventually every single one had the same response.

"We are sorry to inform you have liver cancer. The malignant tumor has become too big for us to operate on. You only have a couple of months to live. You can chose to start chemo therapy, that might give you some extra time with your loved ones, but it won't be more than a couple of weeks, months tops. I'll leave you two alone for a minute, to progress this. Feel free to ask any questions. I'm sorry again."