Chapter 5

Next day marriage date gonna fixed today, both marriages will happen on same day so preparations is going on with full swing, finally Rey Bhabhi has also arrived.

Shanaya CS

She is high class society sophisticated Delhi women, loves jewellery n designer dresses, prefer beauty over heart, always want Rey and his cousin Sheena together.

Rohit - welcome back dear, how was your trip.

Sh - it was really good until you gave me news that Rey is getting married, you always know na Rohit that from starting I always want my cousin Sheena and Rey together, I want to say this to mom but waiting for the right time and now when I come back got to know about that Rey marriage is already fixed, how can u do this to me Rohit, why didn't you stop mom n dad for this.

Ro - first of all calm down Shanaya, I know what u wanted but what can I do, mom n dad didn't hurt u intentionally even nobody, we all gone for Naina alliance but there we meet Kriya and we all thought they she is perfect for Rey and Rey also agrees for the marriage, now both are engaged and u should stop here by setting your cousin with Rey, kriya is very nice girl and Rey is also happy with this alliance.

Sh - fine ( but she is not at all happy with this )

Ru - Finally my daughter in law is back , how are you dear.

Rupali said taking Shanaya in a hug n other family members have also come there

Sh - I am good mom, I am very happy that my sweat sis in law and bro in law is getting married.

Naina - thanks Bhabhi, we all miss u so much

Shanaya greets everyone with sweatly but she is not happy with Rey marriage.

Ru - ok so, everyone knows that both marriages are gonna happen after a week and we have lots of work to do, so after an hour we will leave for Ghai's house for discussion ok, so u all should get ready and Shanaya you take rest and then get ready , I know you are eager to see your sis in law .

Then everyone start doing their work and Shanaya is very eager n curios to see Kriya

Ghai' s house

Singhania's has arrived, pandit Ji ( Priest ) has also, date for both marriages fixed after one week, everyone congratulate each other, till now kriya has not arrived, by mistake Rohit juice falls on Rey on shirt, he is searching for bathroom and didn't see the person coming in his way and he collided with that person or more can I should say with kriya, kriya miss her balance and falling but her lover boy catches her before she fall, and their hawa hawa look look has started , both get lost in each other eyes and they didn't even realise their families are sitting there at hall, Maira coughs and gets succeeded by getting their attention, Rey straights Kriya and both moves away from each other, they are feeling very awkward because it's very first time they are getting close to each other and that to in front of their families, Ranvijay breaks the awkward and silence environment.

Rv- Finally our daughter in law has come, we all are eagerly waiting for you kriya

Kriya greets everyone and everyone also greets with her nicely except Shanaya

Ru - kriya meet Shanaya our elder daughter in law and Shanaya she is kriya Rey would be wife.

Shanaya is in shock seeing kriya, she is that women who prefers external beauty and kriya dark complexion already made her ugly in her eyes, she can't digest the fact that their in laws especially her brother in law has chosen her , she heard so much praise for kriya from her in laws and thought that she much be very fair , beautiful and modern girl and kriya looks more like ugly behenji type girl, she already start hating her because of her complexion and that her in laws chosen her instead of her cousin.