Chapter 1

Kriya is getting ready, today her cousin sister ( maternal first cousin ) is getting married, she is very happy for her, kriya values all her relations , but her cousin is just other family members who doesn't consider for anything, they only talk with kriya when they need help or have their own work.

Kriya mom - kriya if u get ready come down soon , we are already  getting late for the marriage.

Kriya elder brother -  vaise bhi tum kitna bhi makeup karlo apne colour kaise chupayogi , he said casually n other start laughing but they didn't notice that kriya has already there in the hall n listens everything n she feel so hurt about her family taunts, but this is not new for her, while growing up she listens all the taunts n from her family n others also.

After some time kriya n family members reach the hall n they meet all their relatives, all her cousins are in bride room n teasing the bride, kriya also reach there n congratulate her cousin, but her cousin make face on her n ignore her, not her her but all get cousins ignore her , kriya is already hurt hearing her family taunts n above all her cousins didn't ignore her, she sit on one corner of the hall n observes all the people, all her so happy, some were dancing, some were eating, some were chatting or gossiping, children are playing, but no one care about her, no one wants to talk with her, she saw one newly married couple they were so happy, she smiles their smiling faces, she always thought about her would be husband, who will love n take care of her, who will talk naughty things with her n make her blush, she is craving for all the love n warmth from her would be husband which she never gets from her family or anyone else.

After some time kriya come back from her thoughts when baraat arrives, groom with all the relatives welcome in the marriage hall, then groom comes to the stage waiting for her bride , after few minutes bride along side her cousins n friends come to the stage , groom forward his hand n her cousin blushingly gives her hand to his n he pulls her in the stage, then soon the varmala starts all starts clapping n hooting , then photo session starts bride n groom taking photos with their relatives n friends, when kriya n her family takes photo with the couple, her cousin sis make the face, one of the distinct relative of the groom sees kriya eldest brother n ask from the bride mom ( kriya aunt or massi ) about him, she tells about his nephew n when she asks about kriya is she is real sis of her bro, her aunt says yes she is her real niece.

Lady - Really she is their real daughter but she has dark complexion n in her family no one has .

Kriya aunt - Yaa I know she doesn't look that she belongs to my sister family, but why are u asking about my nephew n family.

Lady - Actually my brother is looking for a suitable boy for his daughter, so that's why I asking u for karan ( kriya eldest brother ). I would like if both the families meet each other, both are from business class and both have good reputation, so what u think.

Kriya aunt - I think its a great idea, after the marriage I will talk with my sis.

Finally marriage completed with elders blessings. After some days kriya aunt talk with her sister n kriya family happily aggred. Now both families are going to meet today, kriya doing all kitchen because she is awesome cook, after finishing all the work , she goes to her room, her only place where she shares all her happy n sad moments , her only companion, she is really very happy n why not  her elder brother going to get married, she is really happy, she always want good relationship with her brothers like buddies, sharing pain, fighting over things n to tease each other , but her brothers didn't even consider her a family member, her parents n brothers considers her as burden in their lives, now she is waiting for bhabhi ( sister - in - law ) to come, so that she can have good relation with her like best friends.

Girls family has come to see kriya house n now families are sitting in a hall, both families instantly like each other, now both kriya brother n het soon to be sister in law also said yes , both families were really happy, they are feeding each other sweats, kriya is standing alone n she is very happy for her brother, her sister in law mother who notice kriya also come near her n feed sweats to her, kriya is really touched by this because no one from her family bothers to notice her.

( kriya sister in law family is huge as her, her sis in law has two elder brothers n one younger sister, her second elder brother is none other then reyansh aka rey singhania, they are singhania 's
Rey has one elder brother Rahul who is married, then rey is second child of his family, then her younger sister Naina who is going to be kriya sister in law, n youngest sister is Maira .
Rey mom - Rupali
Rey Dad - Ranvijay

From kriya family -
Kriya father - Druv Ghai
Kriya mother - Geetika Ghai
Kriya eldest brother who is getting married - karan
Kriya second eldest brother - Ayan
Kriya third elder brother - Jatin and kriya is youngest in her family )

Kriya also feed her sis in law and her bhabhi also hug her, she really fell so good first time in her life, after some time both families are doing lunch .

Rupali rey mom - all dishes are so tasty who made this.

Geetika kriya mom - my daughter made this, she cooks awesome.

Jatin Kriya bro - Yaa she is capable of that only. He said n everyone laughs , kriya feels so ashamed n embarrassed n hurt too.

Rey mom n sisters didnt like the way Kriya family is treating her, after lunch they come in the hall n discussing about marriage date n functions.

Rey mom who is really like kriya ask her parents

Rupali - Do u have any guy for kriya for her marriage.

Geetika - No we don't have any guy, no one wants to marry her because of her complexion , we have tried so much to find suitable groom for her but didn't find any groom, we face humiliation because of her.

Kriya gets tears in eyes after listening her mom words, but she blinked her eyes to shed tears.

Rey mom already saw tears in her eyes .

Rupali - If u don't mind I want kriya hand for my younger son Rey .

All gets shocked listening this especially kriya, she couldn't believe that someone is asking her hand , her family instantly agreed because they want to get rid of kriya asap, but rey mom ask about kriya , then kriya mom glared at her with so much hated that she also agreed.

Kriya is haapy as well as sad about her marriage, she didn't know what life is store for her, her would be husband will accept her just like her in laws or not.

Sorry for the typos n errors n for boring update but this update is necessary before Kriyaansh meeting, pls vote n comment for the story