Chapter 2

After two days, Rey finally comes in his home, actually he lives in Bangalore due to his business and his family lives in Mumbai.

Rey is very happy after all his sister marriage is fixed and engagement is on tomorrow. All family members are happy to see Rey back home, usually rey comes to home on festivals or special date, due to his tight schedule he didn't get time to cone home. After having lunch, all are sitting on a hall and chit chatting and enjoying after a long family time.

After some time rey mom Rupali signal Ranvijay ( rey dad ) to start the topic the marriage proposal of Rey.

Ranvijay - Rey, we all know now that you are doing great in business and become one of the great successful person at young age and now we all thinking that you should get married.

Rey eyes widened listing his dad words, his dad or any other never talks about marriage topic for him, and now this sudden topic gives 440 vts shock, he about to speak but his mom cutted in between

Rupali - Rey we have already seen a girl and we already said yes from our side, girl is very nice and caring, in fact she is Naina would to be sis-in- law , she is very good girl beta, u would really like her.

Rey - but mom how can I marry.

Rupali - what is the problem, Rey do u like somebodyvor else ?

Rey - no mom I don't like somebody but I not ready for marriage, I don't want to get married soon , at that time I want to concentrate to on my carrier and business rather then getting hitched.

Rupali - Rey listen, we all know how good your business going and you are doing great in business but its high time that you should get married and beta I have very good feeling that u both will make a good couple, she is really prefect for you beta. We have already said from our side, and tomorrow is your engagement with kriya with Naina and Karan. Rey I know you are not ready, this marriage gives you shock, but beta I know what is good for you, and in future thanks for me, please beta make your mind ready, I hope you will understand us all.

Rey don't know what to say or how to react, tomorrow engagement and then marriage gives us heart attack, he knows his mom and family chooses good girl for him but he is not ready for long time commitment or any other new relation and responsibility, this news gives him headache, he now angry on kriya also because how can she says yes to this marriage without meeting him.

Rey - mom please give me time to cope up with this, I will give you my answer in few hours.

With that he goes out of this house and goes to long drive for relax his mind and get answer for the marriage.

What will be rey answer, how will kriyaansh meet , will this marriage happens or not?

U will get all answers in next update, guys I can't set kriyaansh meeting in this update because rey POV matters a lot about his marriage, this update is necessary before Kriyaansh meeting. Pls vote n comment guys.