Episode 6

"Hey, where's Kuroko-cchi?" Kise asked, having just noticed his disappearance.

"Tetsuya went to the restroom," Akashi responded.

"Eh? Then I'll go get him!" Kise said instantly, standing up.

"Leave Tetsu alone," Aomine said, suddenly standing up and pushing Kise back into his seat.

"Ack! So mean," Kise mumbled as he massaged his shoulders where Aomine had pushed him.

Midorima glanced at Akashi and took note of his disinterest in their table. Following his gaze he asked, "Do you know them?"

As if sensing the looks, one of the middle School boy's from the table across from them glanced in their direction and smirked.

Even with such a reaction Akashi uttered a monotoned, "No, I don't," and glanced at the contents of the menu.

"You're a bad liar Akashi-cchi," Kise mumbled, placing his cheek into his palm.

"As if you're one to talk," Aomine responded, giving Kise a kick from underneath the table.

"Ouch! Akashi-cchi, Aomine-cchi is being mean to me," Kise whined, earning another kick.

In response, Kise kicked back which only served to start a kicking battle between them.

"Daiki, Ryota, stop it," Akashi ordered without looking at the two as he flipped his menu over.

The two paused for a moment, before Aomine kicked Kise once more.

"Why're so mean to me?" Kise whined.

"Cause you're annoying,"

"I'm not annoying!"

"Are too,"

"Am not!"

"Aomine, Kise, stop acting like children," Midorima said, giving both a glare.

Kise pouted and crossed his arms, "But he started it."

"Behave," Akashi ordered, finally setting his menu down.

"Wow, you guys are like a little family," Kagami commented, having silently witnessed their small dispute. "Aomine and Kise are like the kids and Akashi and Midorima are the parents."

"Mine-chin is adopted cause red and green makes yellow. Aka-chin and Mido-chin had  baby Kise-chin," Murasakibara added.

"Don't say things like that, nanodayo" Midorima said, his cheeks slightly pink.

"If that's the case then whose the mommy?" Kise asked.

"Obviously Akashi," Aomine, Kagami and Murasakibara responded in unison.

Akashi sighed and gave no response, instead he motioned for one of the hostesses to come over to the table.

"Is everyone ready to order?" She inquired, a notepad in hand.

As Akashi began to place his order, the others began to ask the serious questions that needed to be answered.

"So if Kise is Akashi and Midorima's kid, then what about Murasakibara and Tetsu?"

"Kuroko-cchi is my Onii-Chan," Kise said.

"No, he's not. Red and Blue makes purple which means Kuro-chin is my parent. He can't be your brother."

"Eh? Why not?"

"Cause Kuro-chin is married to a red like Aka-chin.

"EH?! No fair! I wanna marry Kuroko-cchi!"

"Well too bad Kise," Aomine interjected.

"Leave me alone Ahomine-cchi!"

"Oi! Don't call me Ahomine!"

"Kuroko-cchi is mine, Akashi-cchi can't have him!"

"No way. Tetsu is my wife, so get your own," Aomine stated.

"No! He's mine!"

"Um... guys? You do realize that Kuroko is my teammate right?" Kagami interrupted, earning their looks.

It was at that moment that their eyes flickered to Kagami's red hair.

At once both males got a dark look in their eyes as they stared at Kagami menacingly, "Looks like the fight for Tetsu isn't going to be easy," Aomine stated.

"Hmph! As if I'm losing to either of you. Be prepared to lose Ahomine-cchi, Kagami-cchi..."

Starting to become slightly confused as to why they were staring so intensely, Kagami managed a smile and retorted with, "Whatever, I'll take you both down easily."

As the atmosphere became tense, Midorima glanced at Akashi and asked, "Shouldn't we calm them down?"

"It doesn't matter. They'll calm down soon enough," Akashi answered, ignoring them.