Random Chapter 1: THE ULTIMATE DARE-A-THON!!!

Start from the beginning

Ron interrupted “Okay, okay we get it Hermione. Okay so who wants to spin the bottle first?”

“I’ll go first,” said Ginny, grabbing hold of the bottle. She placed the bottle in the centre and spun it. It spun for a couple of seconds until it stopped in front of…Dracoina. “HA-HA!! Dracoina has to go first,” Ginny practically sung at Dracoina as Dracoina paled.  

“What are you going to dare me to do?” Dracoina said.

“Mmmm… I don’t know yet. Hermione, what was that challenge that Muggles do when they ate something but then they would spit it out because the flavour of the food was too much to handle?” Ginny tapped her chin.

“Err… you mean the cinnamon challenge?” Hermione asked. Ginny’s eyes lit up “YES!! That’s the one. Okay Dracoina, I dare you to eat a whole tablespoon full of grounded cinnamon.”

Dracoina scoffed “Ha! That should be easy. Now give me the spoon.”

“Dracoina, are you sure you want-”

“Yes, Hermione she wants to. Accio cinnamon and spoon. Here you go,” Ginny smiled as she poured a heap full of grounded cinnamon on the tablespoon. “Make sure you swallow every single ounce. And if you, don’t…there will be some SERIOUS consequences,” Handing the large spoon to Dracoina, Ginny grinning evilly.

Dracoina took a deep breath before she shoved the spoon into her mouth. Three seconds later, Dracoina (wide-eyed) started jumping up and down as she tried to handle the cinnamon. Coughing out the cinnamon, she grabbed her wand and from her pocket and washed out her mouth with an Aguamenti spell.

“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID THAT DO TO MY MOUTH?!” Dracoina yelled. The others were laughing hysterically on the floor. “SHUT IT!! Urgh, I can still feel it burning in my mouth,” she ran upstairs to the bathroom.  

“Oh my merlin, that was funny!” Draco said, wiping the tears from his eyes. “She didn’t complete the dare. So, what’s her punishment?”

######################################################

 “Okay guys, I’m back but the sink might be clogged up-AHHHHHH” Dracoina squealed as Ginny casted a jelly-legs curse on her. “GINNY!!! I’M GONNA MURDER YOU!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!”

“Well you didn’t finish the dare. You have to stay like this until the rest of the night,” Ginny giggled. “Okay Dracoina, it’s your turn to spin the bottle.”

Dracoina, still jelly-legging her way into the circle, sat down and spun the bottle. It landed on her next victim…Harry. “Ha-ha Harry! I have to give you a dare now!!”

“Okeydokey! So what’s the dare, armpit hair?” Harry said as he sat up. Dracoina tapped her chin for a couple of moments. “I dare you to…eat grinded up hot chilli peppers and garlic.”

“Mmmmm…tasty! It ain’t no chocolate but… it’s still yummy,” Harry said as he ran into the kitchen to get the things. “Err, Harry? Have you ever had hot chilli pepper with garlic before?” Ron asked.