Chapter 7 part 2: Optical Illusions and Face-plants (Final chapter)

Chapter 7 part 2: Optical Illusions and Face-plants (Final Chapter)

A/N: I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO *ten minutes later* SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!! I know I haven’t updated in weeks but I have a perfectly good excuse……… umm and I will type one up later *nervous laugh*

Well anyway this is the final chapter of this story *sheds tear*. I had a really fun time writing this story and I hoped you guys enjoyed reading this. Anyways, onto the final chapter.

Disclaimer: If you don’t know this by now, you should have your brain examined. I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!!!!!! If I did, I would have a house full of Sugar Quills, Chocolate Frogs and heaps of Draco Malfoy clones ;) Oh and I wouldn’t have let Dobby, Snape and Fred die.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to all of my fans who have waited patiently for this last chapter<3 ….But I would also like to dedicate this chapter to some of my friends at school. They are Big Head, VoldyJoan and Brandine (who got me addicted to fan fiction in the first place), Blondie and the J Twins and Tori (because she just wanted a dedication lol), (you guys know who you are). Love u guys xoxo mwah

2 weeks later;

Harry’s POV: <----- (A/N: Finally you guys get to see what goes on in that freaky little head of his…probably thinking of chocolate frogs and hula-hoops)

Phew!!! That was close. I have three people chasing me now all because of my pranks. I mean come on; my pranks aren’t even my fault. Like a couple of hours ago, Ghouly Filch said that Big Bird and everybody that lives in Sesame Street are not real and if they did exist, they would be drug dealers and gangsters. Hey, maybe he got that idea from rapper Snapeman and Diaper King…meh. Well anyway, after I finished crying, I threw a Dungbomb at his face and picked up that feather duster Mrs Norris and ran away. But then, I saw Snapeman going to eat my fiancé. MY FIANCÉ!!!! So I chucked Mrs Norris at his face and kicked him in the shins and took my fiancé. The look on his face was priceless; even his wrinkle mountains looked angry. I could have sworn that they were going to jump off his face and eat me!

So while I was running away from Snapeman and Ghouly Filch, I ran into Pugface Parkinson. “Whazzup, Pugface? Wanna see an optical illusion?” I said. Man, she is really ugly! I think we should set her up with a pig. Ha-ha a pig for a pug; I made a funny.

“No. Now piss off Scar head,” she said as she tried to pass me. “It won’t take too long. Okay so this is what you do; point your index fingers together and bring them together slowly,” I said as she started copying me. Her eyes were too busy looking at her moving index fingers that she didn’t pay attention to what I was doing. Before her fingers met, I got my hand and hit her hard on the head. “Ha-ha! You fell for that, sucker!” I said.

“POTTER!!! THERE HE IS, GET HIM!!!” yelled Snapeman as he, Ghouly Filch and Pugface Parkinson started chasing me. So that’s how I ended up in this yucky broom closet. It’s so boring and I’m hungry and- oooohhhhhhhhhhh my fiancé’s sister is on the floor in her wrapper… I hope she tastes better than her brother that I found in the men’s bathroom.

Sometime later;

I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bor- ARGHHHH SPIDER. KILL IT! KILL IT! If Ron saw that spider when he was high, he would have probably danced with it. Now, where was I? Oh yeah… I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored…

Normal POV

I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored,” yawned Harry. Harry was sitting on a bucket in a broom closet, waiting for three very angry people to pass through the corridor so that he could give them one more surprise before hiding in his school trunk for the next couple of days. Harry was getting border by the minute. He was thinking of committing suicide, hell, he was even thinking of eating his fiancé that was in his pocket.