She picks up her book bag and slings it around her shoulder, pushing her chair in. She finally looks up at catches my gaze.

I said loudly, "Wanna go?"

She didn't reply. Instead she just walked up to me.

"You okay?" I asked quietly. She looks a lot madder than before.

She nodded, "I'm fine. I'm just tired and full of thoughts."

"Maybe ... you can come over to my place for a bit?" I suggested.

"Your place? Don't your parents ...?"

I laughed, "Hate me? Well my Dad does. My Mom can careless."

This got her to smile, "Are you sure it'd be okay?"

"Positive."

"Fine ... I guess I'll go." She said trying not to smile any harder.

"Let's go then."

**

The drive home was short. She remembered where to go. There wasn't any real traffic. Its quiet out. Almost peaceful in a way. I also saw Clay and Scooter walking the same direction again.

At this point I don't know if they're walking that way to get somewhere or they're still trying to get more out of me. I wish I'd never have to see their faces again.

"Can't believe I'm stepping inside this mansion." She said walk alongside with me across the street.

I laughed shortly, "Its not really a mansion. Just a lot of space."

"Anything compared to my place is a mansion."

I shrugged, trying not to agree, "Just because a place is big doesn't mean its cozy. It also doesn't make it any more of a home."

"You know, you're pretty wise. For someone who doesn't really express themselves very well."

"Whatever you say."

My parents are home. Their cars are in the driveway.

We walk up on the porch. I take my keys out and unlock the door. I haven't been home in four days. I was dreading this moment deep down.

I pushed opened the door, "Home! I have a guest!"

Hielee timidly follows behind me. I shut the door and lock it. No one is down here it seems like. The lights are off and I don't hear anything. They're probably upstairs sleeping.

"Here just come to my room. They're most likely sleeping so." I said quietly to her.

She whispered, "Oh okay ..."

We gently tread up the stairs. I can already see that Harry's room door is open. There's a lot of light coming from a room and its definitely not mine or my parents. I lead her down the hall, ignoring Harry's room. Jane probably left it open for it to air out so I'm not going to touch it.

She whispered, "That was his room?"

I just nod and open my room door. She's probably gonna ask more questions about it now ... I hope not. I never go into real detail about Harry's sickness.

"Wow. Your bed is ... small," She said as I closed my door. "Like you said it was."

I smirked, "I definitely wasn't exaggerating."

She stepped to the middle of the room, "Your room is huge. Also really empty ... and plain."

I shrugged, "I get that a lot."