After Noah signed us out for the weekend I walked with him as he carried my suitcase to the red chevy he used to take me home.

I remember the intense argument we were having and I immediately shook my head to rid of those unwanted memories.

"Not driving the BMW today?" I asked getting into the passenger side of the car.
"I don't bring her to the Academy my father doesn't want the other students to see it as a mockery" he replied while buckling up his seat belt and starting up the ignition.

"That's gracious"

"Yea he can be sometimes."

I gazed out the window watching as we passed the gates of the Academy and entered open roads. I rolled the window down enjoying the feeling of my hair flowing in the wind.

I looked to my left to find Noah looking back at me with those ocean eyes I've grown to fall in love with.

"Your so beautiful!" He shouted through the wind.

I covered my madly blushing face....such an idiot.

It was still pretty early when we reached the gorgeous mansion in which Noah called home. It was still hard to think he grew up in such a beautiful place.

"Where's your father?" I asked once we were inside and I had finished unpacking.

"He won't be here until tomorrow, he's a little caught up with work at the Academy" Noah said wrapping his arms around my swelled belly.

"So we have the house to ourselves then " I mumbled to myself.
"Anything you wanna do?" He asked with a smirk.
I thought for a moment.

"I am a little hungry"

He stood back and unbuttoned his nice shirt "pick anywhere you'd like darling" Noah stated.
I licked my lips walking up to him and placing my lips to his neck.

He relaxed as my fangs dug in and I began sucking the blood from his veins.

It was tasty as usual.
His groans were deep as the sounds left his lips with pleasure.
He had told me once before that it had felt good to him when I did this and it made me feel proud.

I held this gorgeous man's pleasure in my hands.

When I felt more than full I detached away from him licking up the remains of blood on his neck.

My attention left Noah when I felt the familiar kicking in my belly.
I have learned the difference between his kicks, and this one was said that he was happy.

When he was hungry or unhappy for any reason the kicks would be more harsh and even painful for me.

I guess thats what those horrible cramps were in the early days.

"Come closer the baby's kicking" I said excitedly.

Noah lifted my shirt above my stomach before placing his hands over the soft skin.

"Hi there baby it's your daddy"
Noah cooed rubbing in gentle circles.
The baby responded with a soft kick where Noah's hand was placed.

"Incredible" Noah expressed intrigued.
"It's like he understands everything" I say feeling the baby kick and nudge continuously at Noah's hand.

"I just think he recognizes our voices and responds when he hears them" Noah spoke.

"Well it's still amazing"
He nods in agreement.

"Sky?"
"Yes?"
"Don't you think it's about time you call your parents and tell them the news?"

I sighed running my fingers through my hair.
"Do I have to?" I pouted discouragingly.

He gave me a serious look saying yes.
"Fine, just urg..I need space ok"

"Anything I'll be right outside"
Noah said as he walked out the bedroom closing the door behind himself.

I sunk back into the mattress dragging my hands down my face. What was I going to say? How were they going to respond?

It was to much to think about and to be honest I didn't want to think about it all, but I had too. Noah was right and I knew it. I would have to tell my parents eventually.

Grabbing my phone out of my my back pocket I thought to myself "what the hell".

"Hello?" My mom answered after the first ring.

I fidgeted with the string on the pillow cases trying to distract myself.
"Hi mom how are you doing?"

"Oh sky sweetheart I'm doing great. How's school? How's Noah?"

"He's great how's dad?"

"Same old same old"
She said in her usual warm mother voice.

"Mom I need to you something before Mr. Hensmen beats me to it"  The anxiety was rising.

"Sure honey what is it?"

"You see mom I'm pregnant."

(Silence...)