Chapter 13

Entering the crowded gym was enough to make me want to faint. People, well..Vampires kept staring at me. I got small smiles and a wink here and there which was quite flattering considering I was usually ignored around these corridors.

"I'll catch on with you later yea" Lilly notified.
My eyes fell on her as a frown curved my lips
"What do you mean your not leaving.."
"Hey babe" a smooth voice interrupted mines.

I watched awkwardly as a tall green eyed boy ducked down connecting his lips to Lilly's their mouths moving against one another's.

Feeling uncomfortable I quickly scurried away from the love birds and found a safe spot by the beverages.

Frustration had began to set in. I couldn't believe that little bitch. She practically begged me to come here just to turn around and ditch me, who the hell does that?

Everyone seemed to be having fun but me.
Surprisingly though, despite the old etiquette of everything, they managed  to keep the music modern.
Even their dancing was a sight to see.
Every perfect statue body moved in pure subduction,a foot never out of place, weather the music was slow or fast tempo.

"Loner much" a familiar famine voice cut in. I looked up only to find Meredith.
She stood there with a smirk, a dark satin blue dress adoring her striking body.
White blonde hair tied up a neat pony tail.
I tired my hardest to not focus on her beauty, but it was so tempting.

"Well it's nice to see too" I rolled my eyes.

"Wish I could say the same" she replied coldly.
I was left slightly stunned by her icy response.

"Whats your problem with me?" I bluntly asked turning to look her straight in the face.
Instead of answering me she simply ignored me as if I hadn't said anything at all, as if I were just a brick wall.

"Hey!" the volume in my voice slightly increased.
"Follow me outside" she said bumping my shoulder as she walked past.

I looked around to make sure nobody was watching before following after her.

Once through the doors I looked down both ends of the hall but she was nowhere in sight. I fell into confusion.

Out of nowhere a cold stone hand gripped tightly on my wrist and yanked me back pressing me against the wall.

"I know what you are" she accused, her voice like velvet poison.

Her eyes were wild and dangerous. "What the fuck are you talking about, get the hell off of me" I choked balancing myself on the tips of my toes.
I wasn't going to lie, her surprising force had knocked the breath out of me and my lungs burned from the emptiness.

"Don't pull that bullshit card with me. I know everything about you. I know who you are, I know why your here, information that you don't even know yourself" she snarled through vicious white teeth.

Her cold hands had managed to wrap securely around my throat as she slowly blocked my airway.

"I don't know what your talking about" I squeaked eyes brimming in tears.
My insides felt like they had been dipped in acid. Burning,sizzling, dying inside.
"Your parents didn't send you here because you were such a big fucking disappointment, you really don't know do you" she cackled.